How many clicks before you stop filling up you your gas tank?

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just keep squeezing until gas runs down the side of your fender. Then you'll know it's full.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my God!!! Dumbest question/post of the 2005 year. Congrats you get the trophy.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just hold the pump in the air, about 6 inches about the filler hole, and let the gas spray down. That way it never clicks. It does a fine job of getting road grime off the side of the car and wheel too. Good combo with Zaino!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more clicks you do, the better chance you have of getting some real problems with you car...

1) Fire
2) Technical issues

Once its full, dont "click"

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LMFAO!
It always ****** me off when some young punk is filling one of my vehicles (not the Viper) and continues to click the nozzle continuosly. I usually roll down the window and snap at him saying "it's full that's why it clicked for christ sakes!" :rolleyes:

93Cobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more clicks you do, the better chance you have of getting some real problems with you car...

1) Fire
2) Technical issues

Once its full, dont "click"

What he said.....

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I usually make a clicking sound with my tongue while filling up. I have logged as many as 50 clicks when the take was near empty.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< LMFAO! It always ****** me off when some young punk is filling one of my vehicles (not the Viper) and continues to click the nozzle continuosly. I usually roll down the window and snap at him saying "it's full that's why it clicked for christ sakes!" >>

OH THAT! yeah, exactly what lethal said.

dear lord, this is going to be a LONG winter....

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ANOTHER GOD D#$Q$%@#$%#@^$%^$%#&^%$#^%&%^!!!!!!!^%^$!@#$%^&&*((&^*(&%$#@!#%&((&%$#$#%^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STATISIC QUESTION ??????????????

WHO HAS ALL THIS TIME ON THIER HANDS TO WORRY ABOUT SUCH STUPID, ANNOYING FUC*ING QUESTIONS??????????? HOW MANY FUC*ING CLICKS ????????????? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !!!!!

THIS IS WORSE THAN THE "FAVORITE POST FOR 2005" !!! WANNA KNOW MY FAVORITE POST ? THE ONE WITH THE ***** GETTING HUNG FOR ASKING ALL THESE USELESS ANNOYING FUC*ING QUESTIONS.

HOW MANY CLICKS !!! JESUS CHRIST HELP ME !!!! DO ME A FAVOR. KEEP "CLICKING" AND STAND CLOSE TO THE CAR SO IT RUNS DOWN YOUR FUC*ING LEG AND THEN LIGHT A MATCH SO YOUR DI*K GOES UP IN FLAMES. YOU DON'T NEED IT ANYWAY !

HOLY SH*T, DON'T FORGET THE FOLLOWING:

What do you do?
What year is best?
What year is worst?
What wax is best?
Buying a Viper......what do I look for?
What type of oil should I use?

AND DON'T FORGET: "WHY DON'T WE HAVE STICKYS " !!!!!!

I'M ASHAMED TO TELL PEOPLE I'M PART OF SUCH A ***, CHILDISH, FOOLISH ANNOYING THREAD. I'M BEGINING TO THINK THIS IS RUN BY A BUNCH OF 13 YEAR OLD GOSSIPING GIRLS.

I'M DONE, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

WHEW.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew2KRT10,
LOL take a few deep breaths it will be ok. WOW somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I think this post is a bit stupid myself but i'm not about to have a heart attack over it lol
Calm down, everything will be ok. Breathe in, breathe out, feel better?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<<< WHO HAS ALL THIS TIME ON THIER HANDS TO WORRY ABOUT SUCH STUPID, ANNOYING FUC*ING QUESTIONS??????????? HOW MANY FUC*ING CLICKS ????????????? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !!!!! >>>

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

You must be registered for see images

damn it!! - i think i just peed my pants! :2tu: too funny...

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I filling up my Viper, If more then 20 chicks are around me and the Viper I'll stop then and excuse myself and drive away. More than 20 becomes a mob seen and I think it's rude to the other customers with nice cars. I wouldn't be surprised if a law is pass to put a limit to amount of chicks that are allowed around guys and their Vipers. Just my opinion.

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tough crowd, but STUPID question. I agree, winter with no Viper driving brings out a lot of bordom. You fellas could bring your Vipers to Az. and drive them here (it will be 71 deg. today). :2tu:

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bat,

i usually stop clicking when either the gas attendant calls the cops on me or the person behind me gets impatient & starts honking.

if i'm the only one at the station i could click all day

Reaction score
ANOTHER GOD D#$Q$%@#$%#@^$%^$%#&^%$#^%&%^!!!!!!!^%^$!@#$%^&&*((&^*(&%$#@!#%&((&%$#$#%^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STATISIC QUESTION ??????????????

WHO HAS ALL THIS TIME ON THIER HANDS TO WORRY ABOUT SUCH STUPID, ANNOYING FUC*ING QUESTIONS??????????? HOW MANY FUC*ING CLICKS ????????????? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !!!!!

THIS IS WORSE THAN THE "FAVORITE POST FOR 2005" !!! WANNA KNOW MY FAVORITE POST ? THE ONE WITH THE ***** GETTING HUNG FOR ASKING ALL THESE USELESS ANNOYING FUC*ING QUESTIONS.

HOW MANY CLICKS !!! JESUS CHRIST HELP ME !!!! DO ME A FAVOR. KEEP "CLICKING" AND STAND CLOSE TO THE CAR SO IT RUNS DOWN YOUR FUC*ING LEG AND THEN LIGHT A MATCH SO YOUR DI*K GOES UP IN FLAMES. YOU DON'T NEED IT ANYWAY !

What do you do?
What year is best?
What year is worst?
What wax is best?

I'M ASHAMED TO TELL PEOPLE I'M PART OF SUCH A ***, CHILDISH, FOOLISH ANNOYING THREAD. I'M BEGINING TO THINK THIS IS RUN BY A BUNCH OF 13 YEAR OLD GOSSIPING GIRLS.

WHEW.

Wow. Just Wow. Don't worry man. After reading that I don't think he'll post here again. :crazy:

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score

What do you do?
What year is best?
What year is worst?
What wax is best?

WHEW.

I think I'll go crawl in my shell now...

Bat™

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you do?
What year is best?
What year is worst?
What wax is best?
WHEW.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn Andrew2KRT10, Now you have me worried about posting a question about how many times you guy shake it after a leak:-(

I'm with Bat, Inquiring minds want to know.

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What do you do?
What year is best?
What year is worst?
What wax is best?

WHEW.

Ironic how your post complaining about childish posts has to be the most childish post I have ever read.

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, this is somewhat of a dumb thread but anyhow, I thought I'd chime in on a problem I'm having with filling up my tank. I have a 98' GTS and it is new to me, (I've had it for 3 months now). No matter how full (or empty), my tank is, I cannot continue to pump gas for more than 10 seconds without the pump clicking off. I kept trying and trying with the same pump and still, it kept clicking off. There was no way I could have filled the tank and sure enough, when I turned on the ignition, I only had a half tank. I thought maybe it was the pump so the next time, I used a different pump and the same SH*T happened. It is totally annoying because it would take 15 moinutes to fill a tank if I really wanted to wait. Upon further investigation and calling up dealers to run my VIN, I come to find out that My fuel pump was changed under warranty at low mileage (about 10K) and then a month later, my whole gas tank was replaced. ***! What are the typical reasons a gas tank would be replaced other than an accident? I was then told that you have to cut through metal in the trunk to get to the gas tank! ***! Now I'm a little concerned and I'm thinking my gas filling problems may be related. Could the fuel filler neck be kinked or what? Any thoughts would be appreciated. And if Andrew thinks this is a stupid question too...oh well!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96