HOW MANY FEMALE VIPER OWNERS DO WE HAVE HERE

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There a quite a few. I know one of my customers has both an RT/10 and a GTS. It is about time that some women own these cars. They can even teach their husbands/boyfriends a lesson in these cars. What a funny thought. Congratulations to the women!!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Viperess, Ariel, Janni, Thalia, are the locals, though I don't hear much from Ariel or Thalia these days. Every so often a Lady Owner pops in to say Hi then dissappears just a suddenly.

picflight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben, You have taken great pictures in the past, I am sure you can work some magic on this one with the wife doing the burn out.

Any single Viper owners? :laugh:

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
DOH Nadine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so horrible with remembering names. What I meant was regulars and there are a few more that I have forgotten I am sure. They are a rare (but fun) bunch they is...

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
X5 4.6 For Sale

Dear Ben:

Just out of curiosity, how much are you asking for the BMW X5 4.6is and how many miles does it have? I need a winter vehicle.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thats a great shot- It would be even better if the lovely lady was in front of the car- (not being rude here, its just more flattering that way) Also- ladder shadow is a no-no!
:D
You must be registered for see images

ceieio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a great shot- It would be even better if the lovely lady was in front of the car- (not being rude here, its just more flattering that way) Also- ladder shadow is a no-no!
:D
You must be registered for see images

Oh I don't know Vic, I think the ladder shadow adds to the early morning lighting effect, don't you? Agree about the foreground / background issue though. Also something about the framing of the shot doesn't seem right... I've got it... no car! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4