How many here will be drag racing at SAR this Sunday??

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the biggest Viper drag race of the year!!!

Sunday – Drag Day – Just like always, we will be drag racing at SAR (San Antonio Raceway). The format will be similar to the years past and the classes will only have slight changes. Cost to drag race will be $60 ($45 will go towards the payout and $15 to SAR). Cost to spectate will be $20 this year, $15 of which will go to SAR and $5 of which will go towards the payout.

Viper Class 1 - any bolt on mods allowed with the exception of NOS, S/C (supercharger) and TT (twin turbo). Any tire allowed including ET streets, ET drags, and drag radials.

Viper Class 2 - one power adder class. One power adder is defined as stock cubic inch plus S/C, stock cubic inch plus TT, stock cubic inch plus NOS, OR stroker motor only. Any tire is allowed including ET streets, ET drags, and drag radials.

UNLIMITED - same as always - no air shifted transmissions (i.e. lenko's), no full tubs allowed (any tub'ing questions please come to me), no alchohol allowed (must run gasoline, although alchohol injection is ok), IRS required and any tire that fits under the stock body work is ok (only exception is no W tires allowed).

6-Speed Challenge - will be open to both Supras and Vipers. Cost to enter this class is $100 payable to me at the gate when you get to SAR. The winner will get 75% of the *** and the runner-up will get 25% of the *** (i.e. if there are 8 cars entered, the winner will get $600 and the runner-up will get $200). The only rule is that you MUST run a 6-speed transmission, no automatics allowed.

Of course, just like always, NON Supras and Vipers will be invited to participate in the event. There will be open track time for EVERYONE to get plenty of runs in. Please invite your friends, no matter what cars they have!!!

In addition, just like always, there WILL be payouts at the drag racing event that will be based on attendance, the more ppl that attend, the bigger the payout will be.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950