How many TT Gen V's out there now?

EdwardETraylorIII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post here if you're one of them..

I have built and sent a few to the Middle East at this point, but how many are in the USA? How many are using the stock PCM?

Just curious as I've been over in the Corvette world the last few months...

OP
OP
E

EdwardETraylorIII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anton,

This thread really isn't about me - I'm just curious how many are on the streets now.

My builds are pretty basic... 1,000+ rwhp...

OP
OP
E

EdwardETraylorIII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Texas, as noted in my post on the VOA site, I'm done there.

The purpose of that thread, as well as this one, was simply to get a feel for the pulse of the Gen V TT world/which ECU was now prominent- and it would seem my question has been answered.

No wonder development for this platform is so slow and expensive... Someone with enough talent to help comes along and they run him off. I give zero phuqs. If I wanted to deal with bull**** like that I'd get married and stay home.

Thanks!

zombiesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man sounds like it was pretty bad over there, i would love to see some of your builds but i understand how forums can get

DZnutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Texas, as noted in my post on the VOA site, I'm done there.

The purpose of that thread, as well as this one, was simply to get a feel for the pulse of the Gen V TT world/which ECU was now prominent- and it would seem my question has been answered.

No wonder development for this platform is so slow and expensive... Someone with enough talent to help comes along and they run him off. I give zero phuqs. If I wanted to deal with bull**** like that I'd get married and stay home.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, so far, I and most others have seen more attitude than talent. A couple comments was enough to get you to lash out and paint yourself as some one who no one would want to deal with professionally

OP
OP
E

EdwardETraylorIII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zombie,

Thanks, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my shop address if you'd like to stop by and go for a ride. I've got nothing to hide but I will not disclose certain specific questions about our build/tune. We have the recipe figured out! It cost us a tremendous amount of time and money to get to this point, so that's not just something you give away.

They wanted proof, I gave them video and a dyno chart... Still not enough. Proof that they are just bitter and want to start a ******* contest. I'm not wasting my time with those folks.

I'm not a supporting vendor here and I wish to be respectful of the forum rules so we can close this thread since I now know the answer to the question I originally asked when I opened this thread.

Just PM me if you'd like - I'm done with this thread since the original question was answered.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

EdwardETraylorIII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, You don't have to close it - I just wasn't planning on dragging it out since my question was answered.

Thank you for being a great Mod!!!

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Anytime, just let me know.

I like the question and as hoping to see a few twins

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got nothing to hide but I will not disclose certain specific questions about our build/tune. We have the recipe figured out!.

People are skeptical....especially in Texas. If your $hit is primo, it will rise to the top.

zombiesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im pretty far away haha id be happy to just see the video if you wouldnt mind posting it here or sending it to me in a pm. And im not worried about the details. i know whats involved to build cars like that i just havent had the money myself or had any customers wanting something that fast haha

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mention doing TT builds so I'm going to ask you to tell me about them. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that wanted to know. No need to jump on this forum and assume we are here to steal your ideas as VOA forum has Per your comments above.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Edward, send nsane1 a pm and see if you can work out a vendor agreement. I think there are a few out there that would like to know what your willing to share