How much $$$ for a Removable HARDTOP?

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If I bought an RT/10 that didn't come with the hardtop............how much should I expect it to cost from Dodge? :omg::omg::omg:

Thanks

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What color do you need. One of the guys here in Jax Fl has one that I am sure you can snag much cheaper. It's steel gray.

FloridaVipers.com - slowchevy is his screen name.

:usa:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year car? The hardtops are not universal. The front pins are different lengths for different years. For instance, I think a 94' hardtop will fit 94-96's, but no other years. I have a red one I could be convinced to part with if your car falls within that range of years.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If I bought an RT/10 that didn't come with the hardtop............how much should I expect it to cost from Dodge?

Gen I or Gen II? If you're going to spend the money on a hard top take a look at some of the aftermarket versions such as the ones from A.P. Engineering. Depending on the model year you can get either a 3-piece that stores in the trunk or a single piece design. Optional functional air scoop.

Either top looks much nicer on the car than the factory top that looks like it was an afterthought which was just plopped on top at the last minute.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen I or Gen II? If you're going to spend the money on a hard top take a look at some of the aftermarket versions such as the ones from A.P. Engineering. Depending on the model year you can get either a 3-piece that stores in the trunk or a single piece design. Optional functional air scoop.

Either top looks much nicer on the car than the factory top that looks like it was an afterthought which was just plopped on top at the last minute.

Get the 3-piece top from AP Engineering, you will not be disappointed.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably cost around a first born at this point. Try checking with our site sponsors like Partsrack, Xvipers, ViperPartsLarry (to name a few that come to mind). You may be able to a used top in great condition from these folks.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think (username) trick has 2 for sale...don't know what year.

I like my Autoform, but I'm selling my car. If you have a Gen. I and like the Autoform top, send me a PM with a price and we can talk.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Probably cost around a first born at this point. Try checking with our site sponsors like Partsrack, Xvipers, ViperPartsLarry (to name a few that come to mind). You may be able to a used top in great condition from these folks.

TNX Tony...."THE YEAR MATTERS" You say "how much to expect from Dodge" and the literal answer would be $3500++ "From Dodge"

But VCA Classifieds, and PartsRack do have new and used tops, and several aftermarket as well, starting at "Thousands Less"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456