How rare am I ? (daily driver)

OP
OP
N

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my only car, really! ( and it's a Gen1)

I drive it everywhere. Work, store, golf course, ect.

I know this cuts out about 7/8 of the country. (snow)

Anyone else?

That's really amazing. I wish I could drive my Viper every day. How many miles do you have on it? How does it hold up to bad weather? Do you drive a lot?

I drive it everyday, everywhere. I lived with the car in Orlando, Maui, Oahu, Newport Beach. Pooring rain in Olando! I would go to Home Depot and get packs of the $2.00 black weatherstrip and just plug the holes as needed.

I have 59,000 on the clock. I only seem to live no more then about 10 miles to work.

People like to take care of it for me. :)

416Filming-med.JPG

Here it is at about 10,000 feet on the volcano in Maui. Clouds look so far down, don't they.

416v2-med.jpg

Yellow just doesn't show age. ( Newport Beach)

416IMG_0747-med.JPG

Happy NEW YEAR to all!!!!

RainMaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newport,

Are you still living in SoCal or did you make your move up to Monterey?

I just took delivery of a Blue SRT 10 from Woodhouse and plan on using it as a daily driver. I am looking forward to the day I have to parallel park it. My current daily driver, until it is sold, is a Corvette Z06, 2003. So far, I haven't been able to do much with the Viper other than stare at it in the garage as I wait for the weather to break.

Anyway, I would like to take it for a drive to Monterey from the East Bay (maybe HWY 1) when the weather clears up and I can actually put the top down.

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drive mine everyday, The green shows it age and doesnt hid anything. I want to take a drive up the coast this spring. Maybe get a viper gathering set up. Would be alot more fun with 5-10 vipers going up PCH with me.

OP
OP
N

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newport,

Are you still living in SoCal or did you make your move up to Monterey?

I just took delivery of a Blue SRT 10 from Woodhouse and plan on using it as a daily driver. I am looking forward to the day I have to parallel park it. My current daily driver, until it is sold, is a Corvette Z06, 2003. So far, I haven't been able to do much with the Viper other than stare at it in the garage as I wait for the weather to break.

Anyway, I would like to take it for a drive to Monterey from the East Bay (maybe HWY 1) when the weather clears up and I can actually put the top down.

Still down here. Nice new car you have!!!!!