How rare is a 1996 B\W (just for fun)

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always thought a Viper roadster had to be red & a GTs blue w/ white stripes (Shelby Daytona Coupe), until I saw a steel gray '00 & then the best color of all: graphite w/ silver stripes. (IMHO). At any large gathering of Vipers you will find more than half will be red. I also really like the white Vipers.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From Tators tech session last year:
B/W roadster.

You must be registered for see images attach

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always thought a Viper roadster had to be red & a GTs blue w/ white stripes (Shelby Daytona Coupe), until I saw a steel gray '00 & then the best color of all: graphite w/ silver stripes. (IMHO). At any large gathering of Vipers you will find more than half will be red. I also really like the white Vipers.

I have to agree that the Graphite w/ silver is one of my favorite color combos, that and the Sapphire and silver

bvk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just glad I bought the ultra-RARE Red GTS. :lmao:

It's hawt! :cool:

me too. love the red. [whispers to car: shhhh don't listen to them, you still look great]

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

V

venms96

GREAT Red Pics man, very nice. That Red looks awesome, always did, always will. They all look the same inside anyway, and feel just about the same when you push the pedal thru the firewall !

Neighbor has a Red GTS, deepest, nicest, shine I've seen on any car, ever, and that's no joke. His Red GTS looks better than any other Viper in our area, hands down.

488civ10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm partial to b/w, but my friend's red one is pretty sweet. it looks wet.

the smoothie hoods are awesome with all the curves unbroken by the intake duct and vents. curves... mmm and wet... :nono:

squat.jpg

Hood_up.jpg

GREAT Red Pics man, very nice. That Red looks awesome, always did, always will. They all look the same inside anyway, and feel just about the same when you push the pedal thru the firewall !

Neighbor has a Red GTS, deepest, nicest, shine I've seen on any car, ever, and that's no joke. His Red GTS looks better than any other Viper in our area, hands down.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What are you smokin, your neighbor does not have a viper that is a corvette:omg:

V

venms96

2001 Red GTS (Fitzgerald Motorsports Snake 530)

........that a Stock, '96 GTS whooped by a few feet !!

Great Red Hood on that car - wow !

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are correct Bill, 53 RT/10s were built in '97 in blue/white stripes. I was fortunate to see one in person, back in '97. It was at a dealer near me, and they had a matching GTS too!

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask yourself this, what was the color of the first Viper you ever saw? It was in some form of commercial, magazine or T.V. most likely, and it was red. That was what grabbed me. Then, when the GTS came out, granted in blue & white, the lines of the body were IT. Yes, there are more red Vipers, but some years & models are rare,as is mine, according to the registry. But, it really boils down to personal preference. If all they ever made was only one color Viper, it would still be the car for me, and I'm betting you feel the same. No matter what color, they're all beautiful.:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery