How to get an avatar picture?

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Since i became a VCA member i thought there might be some settings in the control panel for adding an avatar picture, but there isnt.

How can i get a picture of my car on there?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Send it to me. I'm in Annapolis this weekend but I'll be home tomorrow and I plan to get with Lee and show him how to do all the sizing and uploads.

OP
OP
M

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send it to me. I'm in Annapolis this weekend but I'll be home tomorrow and I plan to get with Lee and show him how to do all the sizing and uploads.

I emailed you with the picture to your email listed in your profile. let me know if you didnt get it.

thanks

OP
OP
M

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any update on this? I emailed you several days ago and even PM'd you and still havent heard back on anything.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Not ignoring you, just spreading myself out pretty thin right now. I will be back in VA Sunday eveneing and will upload any that are pending then. :)

OP
OP
M

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
seriously i cant beleive it takes 1 month to get a picture added. Arent there any other admins that can do this???

I guess our membership money doesnt go to this website at all.

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ITs time to upgrade the forum to new forum software. Most of these simple things like adding an avitar picture are automated with new software. & teh software is free to boot. you just need to spend hours making sure the data from old posts is not lost.

if you need advice, im in IT. PM or e-mail

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude