HRE 547R (yes "R") -- 19 1nch

Flyviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HRE 547R (yes \"R\") -- 19 1nch

For anyone interested in 19 inch 547R wheels you can order them now from Jon B. I just ordered mine yesterday. Said about three and one half to four weeks.

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: HRE 547R (yes \"R\") -- 19 1nch

I have had sets on back order for a while. They are scheduled to ship out April 14

I have set of Chrome ACR wheels being traded in with tires if any one is interested email me at [email protected]

You must be registered for see images

need4spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score

hey, can someone post a pic of these wheels and maybe show the difference in them and the ones that are not "r". is is just the lip that is different?

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: HRE 547R (yes

BC, yes, it's lowered right at an inch. It's kind of hard to tell from the picture b/c the tires blend in with the darkness in the fenderwell, but there is about two finger widths clearance between the top of the tire and the fender lip in front and around three fingers or so in back.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ronnie,

What did you do to lower your car? I am about to do the same to mine to fill in the space around my VR1's

Steve

Nasty 10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Last week I ordered (not from JonB) 447R's in 18/19 set up. Should have them in 2-3 more weeks :cool:

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Steve, I got the Snake-Oyl adjustable coilovers. I figured I might be changing overall tire/wheel height at some point (looks like I was right) and also had heard the stock shocks were not that great at high speeds, etc., so I figured rather than spend money on springs I'd just go ahead and get some good adjustable coilovers. Of course I know you'll want to go the economy route like you do with most of your other mods (yeah, right :) ). Seriously, I like these coilovers, and I got them through JonB a little cheaper than I could get them from Snake-Oyl directly. I'm anxious to see whether I'm going to need to adjust the ride height again after going with a 1" taller tire. Ground clearance will be fine b/c it will be up 1/2", but I could have a rub issue. I like the VR1's a lot too--great choice.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I should be picking up my red ACR this weekend! Wheels will be chromed in short order!