I am now an uncle and godfather.. A list of GEN II Viper toys, baby clothes needed!

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the title states, I would love to know of any special sites or places in general that would have a variety of toys, baby clothes and accessories that are GEN II Viper specific. If they were B/W that would be even better ;)

All feedback on where I can buy some things is GREATLY appreciated! :2tu:

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I am now an uncle and godfather.. A list of GEN II Viper toys, baby clothes neede

Congratulations !!
Being an Uncle is great. :2tu: You get to influence the kids in the Viper way.

How old is the baby boy?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: I am now an uncle and godfather.. A list of GEN II Viper toys, baby clothes neede

Read My Signature...add 'baby'

happy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congratulations !!
Being an Uncle is great. :2tu: You get to influence the kids in the Viper way.

How old is the baby boy?

Hey, thank you! I already bought him his first Viper toy, it was all I could find at Toys R us. It's an orange one that lights up when you press buttons and makes noise. He's still too young to play with it, but it will be there when he gets a little older.

He was just born last Tuesday night at 11:19pm on the 22nd. :)

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

I can recommend several things:

Roe Racing Halatron fire extinguisher with bracket (tell them it's for a Gen II) for mounting in front of passenger seat...red or chrome...SKIP dry type!!!

Cargo cover from JonB at Parts Rack...as a starter!!

MGW shift knob...and, while you are at it, asl about availability of fuel filler cap, lisence plate bracket, etc. (the last item may seem like "bling", but it discourages plate theft).

Locking gas cap.

When you get through this list, repost and I'll (and others) will try to get you in deeper !!! :)

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I acutally have a baby on the way- looking to see how hard it would be to get Sneaky Pete embroidered on a car seat. :)

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can recommend several things:

Roe Racing Halatron fire extinguisher with bracket (tell them it's for a Gen II) for mounting in front of passenger seat...red or chrome...SKIP dry type!!!

Cargo cover from JonB at Parts Rack...as a starter!!

MGW shift knob...and, while you are at it, asl about availability of fuel filler cap, lisence plate bracket, etc. (the last item may seem like "bling", but it discourages plate theft).

Locking gas cap.

When you get through this list, repost and I'll (and others) will try to get you in deeper !!! :)

Steve...... haha, I'm only looking for Viper stuff related for a child/baby that was just born 6 days ago.. like clothing and toys. :smirk:

By the way, I actually already own the MGW license plate bracket, and chrome gas cap.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

SORRY, Brother...I was thinking in such a narrowly focused mode...missed not only the point, but the posts in between!!

At our house, a "new baby" or a "new delivery" means means a new Viper!!! :)

We just had a "new delivery" at 10:00 PM Saturday...from Woodhouse...hence my viewpoint.

Congrats on YOUR delivery!!!!!!

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SORRY, Brother...I was thinking in such a narrowly focused mode...missed not only the point, but the posts in between!!

At our house, a "new baby" or a "new delivery" means means a new Viper!!! :)

We just had a "new delivery" at 10:00 PM Saturday...from Woodhouse...hence my viewpoint.

Congrats on YOUR delivery!!!!!!

haha, well hopefully there will be a day sometime soon where I can make an actual post in regards to a new baby being referred to another new viper for me! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh