I experienced something spiritual with my Viper this morning.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I stayed at my brother's house and had to leave the Viper in the Drive way. I woke up this morning to look at the car...it was still dark out and I noticed a ghostly image of the Viper badge appearing on my hood from the mist. I was surprised to see it! maybe the Viper Gods are speaking to me through condensation! Has anyone else had this happen?

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happens to me all the time. I wake up, look out the window at my car. Only I don't see the Viper badge, I usually see an Extreme Bikini Team ******* my hood. Then I wake up. HA HA HA!

Actually, someone posted pics of this happening a ways back. (the badge showing up on the hood that is)

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam, I too get the mystic hood Viper image. Only ever at night when the mist falls. I think it is the spirt of our Vipers talking to us...kneel before and worship!

(The formation of condensation, and hood heat being greater where the image is stamped on the underside, vaporizing the condensation, is logical). But, it always gives me a spiritual feeling every time I experience it.

Richard K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you people nuts! You don't garage your car at night???
laugh.gif

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's really amazing! I don't believe at first but after I've seem mine doing it, i'm a believer!! The Viper is the only car that has this kind of mystic feature where the image show up on top of the hood at certain weather conditions!! Love it!

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like to sit "yoga style" on the floor of my garage and burn incense as I chant rythmic praises to my '94 RT/10. Occasionally, I offer my Snake spare parts from a Z-06 as a sacrifice. (The parts flew off the Vette as it was trying to keep up with me).

Afy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Richard K:
Are you people nuts! You don't garage your car at night???
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>whats a garage...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I live in an apartment complex...
smile.gif

DRYVEM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does show up a yellow car as I have seen it on mine several times.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960