I got my GTS-R!

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lines of this next generation is starting to grow on me. I'm getting stoked for the arrival of my SRT-10. So, when I was in the store last night, I found this sitting on the shelf. It called to me, and I am a sucker for a pretty shape...

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous! I have a special place in my heart for diecast cars, especially Hot Wheels. I saw this one at a local drug store (they had more) and I had to pass - no room for that scale in my humble collection.

If you want to look at lots more information on diecast cars and other Viper memorabilia, be sure to visit the Merchandise, Collectibles, Memorabilia, Apparel, and Miniatures Forum right here on this very site. You will find this post there for replies as well. Thanks!

Chris

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich, I checked out exoticar.com and did a search for "Viper"- 18 items came up, none a comp coupe model. Did you see one there, or were you just mentioning the link to exoticar as a good possible resource that might get one?

Thanks

OP
OP
T

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somehow I knew Chris would jump into this thread even though it is not a Matchbox. I also suspected he would move it to this forum... (click http://www.MissCleo.com/TomKnowsHisStuff and have your Mastercard ready)

If any are interested, I found it at Albertsons. $20. Part of a new collection that included a blue Pantera and a yellow Z05

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking isn't it! I got mine a few weeks ago off of Ebay! I couldn't find any in the stores! it's the 1/18 size right, I have 12 different 1/18 Vipers on shelves in my rec.room, and I can't stop looking at that one!!
It's the only HOT WHEELS 1/18 that I have, maybe they will make a SRT-10 in the future!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21