I hate to nitpick...

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... but if this flag is supposed to be that of The Netherlands I'm eating my shoes for breakfast tomorrow :shocked: S'posed to be red/white/blue not the other way around... unacceptable for a Dutchie like me :eater:

:neth:

(all kidding aside, can something be done about this?)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... but if this flag is supposed to be that of The Netherlands I'm eating my shoes for breakfast tomorrow :shocked: S'posed to be red/white/blue not the other way around... unacceptable for a Dutchie like me :eater:

We don't make the smilies, we just borrow other ones we have found. If you can find one on the Net then send us a link and if it is not copywrited we will get it added - and delete this one! :2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually, that would be the Yugoslavian flag...We can invade Yugoslavia if you like, but other than that, I'm not sure what we can do for ya. ;)

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, that would be the Yugoslavian flag...We can invade Yugoslavia if you like, but other than that, I'm not sure what we can do for ya. ;)

Nah.. better focus attention on stuff within your government that goes wrong for so many people within the US. Heck you could invade The Netherlands for all the stupid stuff our government slams down our throats.. it's the same stuff everywhere nowadays.

*soapbox mode off*

You can change the code in the emoticon list to read something like "Yugos" or something :D

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah.. better focus attention on stuff within your government that goes wrong for so many people within the US. Heck you could invade The Netherlands for all the stupid stuff our government slams down our throats.. it's the same stuff everywhere nowadays.

*soapbox mode off*

You can change the code in the emoticon list to read something like "Yugos" or something :D

In the interest of good will, I'm going to keep my opinions about your statement to myself, mkay?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather