I heard......

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That upon entering the banquet room a few minutes ago, there was a large curtain across the stage......
Further bulletins as events warrant.
:)

OP
OP
S

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big tease by DC, they had a C6 under there, and made it dissapear....
Should know any minute what may re-appear.
:)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big tease by DC, they had a C6 under there, and made it dissapear....
Should know any minute what may re-appear.

ha ha - i was wondering if they would do that.

i heard Chris Angels car was there at VOI. ;)

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The entire crowd was very disappointed..........a vet turned into a pile of junk..............that was it, no rebirth or switch to new viper, just a pile of junk with flashing lights.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper's time of death: 10:45pm pacific time. 9/27/06

May DC burn in heck.

Even if they announce somthing later, the loyal will need A LOT of convincing.

A poll for the current VOI attendees: who would want to go to the next VOI after being treated like you were on a date with a catholic schoolgirl wearing a chastity belt? :rolleyes: :D

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
glad I saved my money and bought some new wheels, maybe next year the tickets will be cheaper...

even if they do annouce the new car, I hate suspense...

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BOOOOOOOO!

I think a bunch of 4 graders with crayons and construction paper could have come up with something better than this.

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we all know dodge has something in the works...
i happen to know from industry insiders that mclaren HAS made a powerplant with dodge. im sure they didnt just do that for the excersize.
the thing they did on stage was kind of like a hint of whats to come i think. why they used a c6 instead of a zo6 is odd though. maybe they just cheaped out for the show.
i think dodge wants a bigger public stage to announce any change to their marque car.
for u folks that are down there, havent any of you had an oppurtunity to ASK a dodge rep whats gonna happen with the viper?
im sure u folks all had a good time being in vegas and all, but if they dont make a viper announcement i guess i would feel like i wasted my time, money, and effort.
i think they might announce something at the very last minute....
lets hope

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dissapointed yes.

but i am guessing they are trying not to ruin the sales of the current inventory out there right now. we may have seen something at VOI if the current inventory wasnt so large.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
dissapointed yes.

but i am guessing they are trying not to ruin the sales of the current inventory out there right now. we may have seen something at VOI if the current inventory wasnt so large.

If they wanted to move current inventory, they could just introduce the 2008 with a hugely inflated "estimated" MSRP. Lots of folks would freak out and exsisting inventory would fly off the shelves. Then when the actual 2008 comes out, price it with the "real" MSRP.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456