I just got done watching Speed Vision! Awesome!

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got done watching a tape of the show that one of the folks at work recorded for me..... great time, Congrats to Gary, Doug, and Tony (Sir Hiss).

I must admit I grimaced at the inaccuracy some of the specs, and production numbers, and prices they used though......I'm betting Jon B. was doing the same
You must be registered for see images
For all interested, MSRP for a '92 was $50,000, and total production 285
You must be registered for see images

I smiled at all the burnouts and the road footage of the RT "rocking the front up and down" in acceleration. Lots of nice older factory footage from New Mack too! It was good to see pictures of the original plant manager, he was a pretty neat fellow.

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jay, I understand that some of the info they put in the script was a little inaccurate, but who really cares? It was terific coverage for the VCA and Viper. Bt the way a thank you to Pete Verbeck of Daytona Beach is in order. Not only did he share his 1996 GTS coupe for the taping but had some great owner comments. Pete has been a great supporter of our Central Florida Viper Club.For those interested, "American Muscle Car" will repeat tomorrow, Sunday June 10 at 9AM/ESDT and Wedensday June 13 at 8PM/ESDT. If you missed it or want to see the show again and tape it, don't miss it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth