I know I'm a noob, but I vote to ban Ileone and Vipermed.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I\'m a noob, but I vote to ban Ileone and Vipermed.

This Elite crap needs to be off the forum. Mr. Ileone, hire yourself a Florida lawyer and Mr. Vipermed do the same if the need arises. I have been a commercial litigation lawyer for nine years and have uniformly found that when the court rubber hits the fact road this bickering usually takes care of itself. Enough is enough. There is an entire regime of law called the Uniform Commercial Code that is adopted by every state, and supplemental statutory and common law to create a solid structure for resolution of this dispute. Use it.

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I know I\'m a noob, but I vote to ban Ileone and Vipermed.

you are a noob...

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can understand the argument to ban vipermed not saying I agree but I understand the argument BUT why ban lleone (Lou) hes just keeping us informed about whats going on so that we don't get screwed like he did and I am glad he did I almost bought from scott myself.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If situations like this are not brought to light, the will be more people disappointed like Lou and Mark. It serves as a warning to others and a wake up call to the business in question.

OP
OP
PhoenixGTS

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If situations like this are not brought to light, the will be more people disappointed like Lou and Mark. It serves as a warning to others and a wake up call to the business in question.
How about a "I had a bad experience with _______ and would not recommend dealing with them," maybe a few "me toos," and its over. Take the slinging to that Viper A$$ey forum.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Without taking sides, I'll just say in the past when an accusation has been only from one person and premature, the membership has corrected the person making the complaint.

Complaints belong here of course! That's one of the primary benefits of this forum. It'd be absurd to prohibit complaints here.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Complaints and Compliments belong here as long as they are factual. It's called the power of information. Banning a member who hasn't broken any rules is censorhip. Plain and simple.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

with just one single post people wouldn't realize exactly what elite is upto....both of these members should not be banned and infact should be thanked for the heads up!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How dare anyone air their grievances on a public forum. Just think how many judges and lawyers will go unemployed by these selfish acts of resolution.

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck... lol!

Maybe I should put up a petition site to collect supports to ban myself. Heck, I'd sign it!

Lou

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

That's like saying lets just ban all lawyers from the viper club. dirrr For what? People have a right to free speech. But I guess lawyers disagree with that. This is a viper site these are viper problems, that why you see them here. Does that make more sense now...

You should use your professional background to help them both not ban them...

vd..

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is an entire regime of law called the Uniform Commercial Code that is adopted by every state, and supplemental statutory and common law to create a solid structure for resolution of this dispute. Use it.

and what, hire a lawyer? :rolleyes:

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You are kidding me??? Ban Lou? For what - posting FACTUAL information?? Trying to resolve this situation for MONTHS? Posting more information so that folks that are considering makinga big investment can have a warning?

Suing a tuner out of state, even if you were the original purcahser of the tuner upgrade is amazingly difficult - ask Taig Stewart how long his suit against H-e-n-n-e-s-s-e-y has taken and he still is awaiting payment. You act like it'd be a breeze if you turned it over to an attorney. Yeah - that always makes things simpler.....

Lou - hope the VCA can assist you - you've posted factual info and seem to have been more than patient and reasonable in your expectations.

Now banning Elite if this is proven to be systemic, that's a whole other issue.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Phoenix,
You couldn't be more off base. This is where many people come to get some solid information. We need to know when these types of problems arise so we don't make the same mistakes. Sure there are three sides to every story, but after you hear the sides you can make your own decision and draw your own conclusions, or even do more digging if you are still considering getting involved with any of the parties. If you don't like to read the ongoing saga, DON'T!

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The motivation behind this post is quite apparent. :rolleyes: If the post bothers you, don't read it. I am however, not one who thinks "noobs" opinion is worth any less than someone with 10,000 posts. :usa: :usa:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The motivation behind this post is quite apparent. :rolleyes: If the post bothers you, don't read it. I am however, not one who thinks "noobs" opinion is worth any less than someone with 10,000 posts. :usa: :usa:

I, on the other hand, do. At least in this case. Phoenix, next time sit back, watch and see how things work before commenting.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually he's right. Litigation is usually the best way to resolve disputes. I mean, at least you always get a fair result, and it's free. And isn't there some fund that pays your damages even if you lose? Oh wait, I think that's on the People's Court. And didn't Judge Wapner retire? Nevermind.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Complaints and Compliments belong here as long as they are factual. It's called the power of information. Banning a member who hasn't broken any rules is censorhip. Plain and simple.
Agreed! :D

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You are kidding me??? Ban Lou? For what - posting FACTUAL information?? Trying to resolve this situation for MONTHS? Posting more information so that folks that are considering makinga big investment can have a warning?

Suing a tuner out of state, even if you were the original purcahser of the tuner upgrade is amazingly difficult - ask Taig Stewart how long his suit against H-e-n-n-e-s-s-e-y has taken and he still is awaiting payment. You act like it'd be a breeze if you turned it over to an attorney. Yeah - that always makes things simpler.....

Lou - hope the VCA can assist you - you've posted factual info and seem to have been more than patient and reasonable in your expectations.

Now banning Elite if this is proven to be systemic, that's a whole other issue.

Can I ask a question?

Why do I never see the H-e-n-n-e-s-s-e-y spelled out? It's always cryptic. Did I miss a military school post where it was agreed to never mention their name again on the forums? Or does someone just want to make it impossible to search for all the bad ink on the subject? Just wondering if I needed so do a search for E-L-I-T-E in the future :confused:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This Elite crap needs to be off the forum. Mr. Ileone, hire yourself a Florida lawyer and Mr. Vipermed do the same if the need arises. I have been a commercial litigation lawyer for nine years and have uniformly found that when the court rubber hits the fact road this bickering usually takes care of itself. Enough is enough. There is an entire regime of law called the Uniform Commercial Code that is adopted by every state, and supplemental statutory and common law to create a solid structure for resolution of this dispute. Use it.

You've GOTTA be kiddin' me!! You're right, you ARE a newbie, so keep your banning opinions to yourself. :rolleyes:

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey I have a wild idea. How about if you don't like product review posts, then don't read them!

Suggesting to ban lleone is just plain stupid.

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lou: IMO, you can stay and post as long as you want to. For the litigation end of this, always, always trust your attorney to resolve issues like this (with an opposing attorney)in an expediant manor with only a fair cost and outcome to you. choke - choke. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
PhoenixGTS

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey I have a wild idea. How about if you don't like product review posts, then don't read them!

Suggesting to ban lleone is just plain stupid.
You guys are WAY too serious on this forum. "Vote to Ban" is universally accepted as a way of saying enough is enough from a certain poster on a forum. All I am saying is that if I wanted to read elementary school recess name calling I would hang out over at Viper A$$ey with the anti-Zaino crowd, and that litigation is usually a bullshyte destroyer, and ultimately our societies way of addressing these kind of issues. I'm here to learn more about my car, and other Vipers.

Can't we all just get along?

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Instead of a "ban", all parties might be advised that this public slugfest will do nothing to resolve their issues and they would be better served handling this offline.

OP
OP
PhoenixGTS

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Instead of a "ban", all parties might be advised that this public slugfest will do nothing to resolve their issues and they would be better served handling this offline.
Thank you for your post.

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How do you ban one tuner and not another? Who makes the call? How long does a banning last?

I would think everyone would agree that on an open forum and exchange of ideas and experiences (good and bad) should be welcomed.