I need your Viper race videos.....

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've had way too much time on my hands lately so I put together a web site. It's mostly drag racing related. I have a lot of videos but mostly of Z06s, F bodies, Mustangs, etc. I have a few of Vipers but not enough. I need more. If you have any, please send them my way. Either PM me or send them to: [email protected]

If you want to check out what I have so far, click here: My web page

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your site is Kick a$$.

I like the viper vs z06 very VERY interesting read.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW 11.71 @ 119 in a stock viper is very impressive you must be a pretty good driver.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet vette as well.

is that really the highest hp 346 ci vette in the US?

OP
OP
R

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Stugots, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yes, my Z06 is the highest hp 346 cid Z in the USA, and I hold the record for the quickest/fastest "stock cube" turbo Z06. I was really happy to click off the 11.71 in my RT/10. If I had the top on, I could've probably been knocking on the world record's door (11.58 as far as I know).

Jayson, if you have it on DVD I can extract some videos. PM me for my address if you'd like.

I really need to add more snakes to the video collection! :headbang:

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jayson, if you have it on DVD I can extract some videos. PM me for my address if you'd like.

PM me your address. I will do my best to get them on CD. I have been using windows media player 10 and for whatever reason, every music CD I have made will not work outside of the pc. ******* me off.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

PM me your address. I will do my best to get them on CD. I have been using windows media player 10 and for whatever reason, every music CD I have made will not work outside of the pc. ******* me off.

Don't use windows media to burn use Nero or easy cd creator.