I ran into a Lamborghini Diablo VT

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not up to me to change anyones perception, quite honestly, I dont care what stupid people think. They are irrelevant. Stupid people should be worried about their own situation in life...in case you have not noticed, they are being left behind. Its up to them to educate themselves, not up to educated people to bring them along.

And dont try to blame racism on Obama or Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton. Racism is to be blamed on the racist, no one else. It is really comical to blame those who work to achieve racial parity in this nation for racism, it must really hurt to have ones head buried so far in the sand, or up their own ****.

obviosly you do care what stupid people think or you wouldn't have posted:rolaugh:
and you don't care to change anyones perception? you just stated that you were going to do a pole to see how many white owners are driving lambos are drug dealers? any you call people stupid..:lmao: blame those who try to achieve racial parity? jesse jackson called new york heimy town!!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a friend who's black....i cant be a racist.

racism goes 2 ways, i just dont think ****** cares as much and doesn't yell as loud about it

trick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i didn't even notice the guy was black until you started ranting about racisum... its people like you that perpetuate situations such as this, somebody implied he was a drug dealer and you immediately jump on the race card... you do know that there are white, Hispanic, Asian, black and even Canadian drug dealers right?

your just as ignorant as any racist always assuming people are being racist!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it makes BM1 feel any better, I pulled up in the Viper somewhere and this white guy comes over to talk to me. He asked me what I did. I told him I worked as a RV Service Writer and his response was "oh you must sell drugs" and walks off. That was actually a very good paying job and if they hadn't went out of business, I'd be rocking a GTS right now as well :D So, I think regardless of skin color, if someone is jealous of your car, they are going to justify it in their mind by assuming the worst.

Last edited:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And dont try to blame racism on Obama or Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton. Racism is to be blamed on the racist, no one else. It is really comical to blame those who work to achieve racial parity in this nation for racism, it must really hurt to have ones head buried so far in the sand, or up their own ****.

If you don't think race-baiting is big business then you're the one with your head in the sand or your ****.

Prepare yourself. Race-baiters like yourself are gonna start having a tough time selling racism in a country 80% white with a black president and a country that has produced the most and the wealthiest blacks of anywhere in the world.

But then, I lost a job last week while my black co-worker kept his, so maybe you're right, maybe there is racism. But I won't b*tch about it. I'll just go back to looking for a job.

rt/10stew

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i didn't even notice the guy was black until you started ranting about racisum... its people like you that perpetuate situations such as this, somebody implied he was a drug dealer and you immediately jump on the race card... you do know that there are white, Hispanic, Asian, black and even Canadian drug dealers right?

Canadian drug dealers!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait a damn minute. Now you are crossing the line

:D:lmao:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What's funny about all of this is that:

A.) The OP was accused of being a "pharmacist" because he graduated just 3 years ago from high school, making him 21. ViperRauf was the one that was JOKINGLY called a pharmacist, not the driver of the Diablo. I bet whiteblueviper was referring to ViperRauf being young, since he's 21 and we speculate the driver of the Diablo was 40-50?

This was the second Diablo I have EVER seen, the first I saw when I was in my senior year in high school back in 2006 when I still had the 350z, 3 years later, here I am neck to neck cruising/racing with one on the freeway.

it's amazing a guy that young can afford a car like that. he must be a phamacist.

B.) The driver of the Diablo was "accused" of being a rapper because his windshield banner said "Doe Boy Records." They weren't being racist; they READ then made an assumption based on what they read.

What's the windshield print say? He's probably with Pharrell as a rapper/producer, he's based out of VA and he's seen rollin around in his black Enzo all the time.

Doe Boy Records

That said, before you jump on your soapbox and start preaching about racism, read the actual thread first.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That said, before you jump on your soapbox and start preaching about racism, read the actual thread first.

Jason, you're too sensible and level-headed, and you were actually paying attention. You're not going to fit in very well with this crowd.

Bob

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we go with the bull****. He must be a "pharmacist" or a rapper or involved in rap music, sports, or entertainment in some way. First of all, a used Diablo can be bought for under a 100k. A new S series Benz cost more than that and they are all over the place.

What if his father is Franklin Raines of Fannie Mae and worth tens of millions of dollars? What if he has started an internet site like the founder of Facebook did? He just may be a really smart businessman like many young black men that some of you guys seem to be oblivious to?

Most young black men in Ferraris or Lamborghini's or even Bugattis are NOT criminals (or pharmacists as you so "politely" put it) entertainers, or athletes.

Most of us are just smart businessmen or just hard workers. Just like most Viper owners. In this case this kid was in entertainment. But I live in Charlotte, NC where there are many Bentley and Lambo and Ferrari drivers that are black that own restaurants, IT companies, or are doctors, etc. I am just amazed how narrow-minded so many citizens of this great nation continue to be.

Welcome to 2009, where the GOP has been reduced to a club...not a viable party. And that is b/c this kind of narrow-minded thinking is, well....simply not a reflection of reality.

You know what? I just had a thought...we in VCA run across Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, etc...all the time. I am going to do a search to see how many of these exotic car owners who were white were also suspected to be "pharmacists" in our VCA posts...

I will post my results as soon as I complete my analysis.

No wonder we have a super-majority in the Senate, so many people in this country are just FLAT.....OUT.....DUMB.

Balck Mamba1, I agree that we, that means all of us, have a long way to go regarding stereotyping people with pre-conceived circumstances. I would suggest however, regarding all of those comments about the GOP and how "You have a super majority in the Senate" that you are guilty of the same type of stereotyping you seem to think you are so far above. My point is this, if you are going to be judgemental regarding people's traits and pretend to offer advice, you have to make real sure you really are better and more sophisticated than the "Fred Flinstone's" you seem to be going after. Reading your posts over the last year, I can say without question, you have a long way to go cleaning up some of your own stereotypical views and prejudices before appearing to be so much more enlightened than the rest of us. Before responding, just recall how short a time has passed since the last "white" joke you laughed at with your buds. Lastly, the Lambo being discussed has a "Doe Boy Records" logo on the windshield "Doe Boy Records", I am attaching the URL showing the logo found on the Doe Boy Records website . .. not doing much to dispell stereotypes formed by all those Fred Flintone types is it?

http://images2.soundclick.com/35/imagesMembers/1/4/member_4378171.jpg?version=127

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn`t this thread something about a Diablo?:dunno:

It should be..

Do you'all know that Lamborghini was a farm equipment company that was dissed by Ferrari, Ferrari called them farm boys, so Lamborghini made a car to show them.. that's why they have a bull.

Ironic discussions isn't it.. cynical racism...

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I dont mind educating folk."
Then perhaps you could educate us on which model Diablo in 1999 came with 8 cylinders as mentioned in the description? It's obviously a replica, as mentioned on an earlier post. For crying out loud, do your freakin homework, you're making a fool out of yourself! If your posts can't be taken seriously regarding the beginner subjects, how can you expect to be taken seriously on the issues requiring an IQ over 80? This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Old thread revival coming right up.... :)

Having gone from a 97 GTS to a Diablo, I can say it is without a doubt not in the slightist bit comparable. No power steering, no airbags, no anti lock brakes, etc. Speed is similar. Being only a 5 speed the gears are much taller. Unfortunately, i've had problems with mine and haven't had a chance to fully enjoy it yet but it will be back on the road come spring and i'm sure i'll head to the meet up by Manassas a few times.

Also, in regards the age thing, it's still similar to the viper. I was 23 when i got the viper so I was pretty used to hearing the "what in the hell do you do for a living" stuff. Although with the diablo now, it's more so "that must be a kit car" haha.

vipergtspa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I get the "what the hell do you do for a living" all the time because in my area you all most never see vipers, lambo's, ect and you should see peoples faces when I tell them that I am a dog trainer.

I know the first thing that comes to mind is that because I am young I must be doing something against the law lol.

Nice cars btw

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's amazing a guy that young can afford a car like that. he must be a phamacist.

Funny, back in 1983 when I was 21 years old I bought an orginal AC Cobra (Yes they were big bucks then too)...everyone thought the same thing-I was a drug dealer. I bought mine with hard work...its amazing what you can accomplish even at a young age with hard work-and a little luck. I have been working since I was 14. By 21 I had put myself through UC Berkeley and was a succesful Realtor at that time making pretty good money-in the middle of a recession. So a young guy like him might just make the money needed to buy a car like that-honestly.

Last edited:

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half of my friends(late 20's early 30s) think I've got my hand in the cookie jar somewhere. And a lot of my neighbors (mid 50s) think I must be a drug dealer.

Funny thing is I live in a city where the average income is 130 plus a year(and that's someone with minimal education). But then again most of these people with minimal education spend their money just like you'd expect.

Which is I guess why I'm the odd one.:dunno:

Oh ya, I'd be a white Canadian drug dealer, super rare.:lmao:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am the weird one.

I think I like older Ferraris and Lambos more than the newer ones, for looking at. Olders Italian cars are all dogs.

I like the Dodge Viper GTS as the Ultimate Looking Supercar. Although the Gen 2s are becoming dated and kinda slow compared to the new half to million dollar cars I've upgraded mine to the point where I think my car is at Maximium power for the street (and Nitrous for getting really stupid?). But with my tint, Pearlescent paint, polished Billet wheels and other upgrades I think my GTS is the most beautiful car on the planet.

I really thought that Ford was gonna give the Viper GTS a run for best looking car - but they only built one Shelby GT concept car so they lose.

Yah, I'm weird, that's why I hang with the VCA. LOL.

Sheesh, I even know a GIRL that owns a Sapphire/silver GTS and is a race driving Instructor.

Last summer race driver instructor Greg Phillips beat his old Street Tire REcord at Race City. He set the old record in a 1000hp Hefner Galardo. Last summer he beat that with a STOCK 09 Viper ACR. All hail King of the raod course Viper!

Ted

MichaelThurston

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree. I was remembering all the people that asked me how much the Viper cost. Couldn't believe Viper owners were going on in the same fashion just because some car cost more then the Viper. But thanks for pointing out the guy was black, vital info.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Ghetto wheels on the Orange 6.0 gotta go. I agree with Austin. The Diablos are fun to drive, but they are like driving a tank. No rear or side view at all. Can be dangerous making lane changes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang