I really could use a little help.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in serious need of some templates cut out of metal (c&c) or wood are anything that I lay down and cut leather logos out of. I really need the Viper RT/10 and Viper GTS that I put on the center consoles in the worst way. I have customers wanting this and cannot fill the orders. Eventually I would like to do the Sneaky Pete and Fangs logos as well. Any help would be great. This is real important so anybody that can help...... :2tu:
Chad

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, I also have a freind with a CNC that may be able to help. He would just need a dxf file to cut from.

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys The metal would not have to be thick at all. Just a flat piece with the logo cut out so that I could use an razor knife to cut out the wording. so basically a reverse of the emblem like if you cut it out of vinyl and the part that was left over. Ron I am sure you know what I am talking about. I can have the logos cut out of vinyl if you need the right size to get me going again.
Thanks Chad

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM or email through my profile, with the sizes you require and I'll make the file to suit and email it back