I really could use a little help.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in serious need of some templates cut out of metal (c&c) or wood are anything that I lay down and cut leather logos out of. I really need the Viper RT/10 and Viper GTS that I put on the center consoles in the worst way. I have customers wanting this and cannot fill the orders. Eventually I would like to do the Sneaky Pete and Fangs logos as well. Any help would be great. This is real important so anybody that can help...... :2tu:
Chad

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, I also have a freind with a CNC that may be able to help. He would just need a dxf file to cut from.

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys The metal would not have to be thick at all. Just a flat piece with the logo cut out so that I could use an razor knife to cut out the wording. so basically a reverse of the emblem like if you cut it out of vinyl and the part that was left over. Ron I am sure you know what I am talking about. I can have the logos cut out of vinyl if you need the right size to get me going again.
Thanks Chad

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM or email through my profile, with the sizes you require and I'll make the file to suit and email it back

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog