I want the SRT "Carbon"! PVO/SRT- please give us a roll-bar, AND...

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want the SRT \"Carbon\"! PVO/SRT- please give us a roll-bar, AND...

KEEP THE FOLDING TOP TOO!

Hello;

I just had to keep this SRT-Carbon post alive! I want this Carbon, and I want it to KEEP the folding covertible top and ALSO have a factory installed Roll-Bar. I don't care if the "Hard-Top" would need to be an inch or two taller to allow for the rollbar.

I do not want to be sentenced to a Coupe (no offense intended to coupe supporters)

With a removeable Hard-Top, factory roll-bar, and the original folding SRT Top, we have the ability to be "Track-Ready"... both top-less OR with the Carbon Hard-Top. You just can't go wrong with those options! 600-650 Factory Warrantied horsepower. Don't you want one too??

Please make mine "Prowler Mandarine Orange Metallic", and my check-book is ready!

C'mon folks, show your support to make the SRT-Carbon a track-Ready convertible!

Jim :cool: :usa:

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I want the SRT \"Carbon\"! PVO/SRT- please give us a roll-bar, AND...

I am a buyer tomorrow if it is equipped with a convertible top and roll bar.

If they don't have a true convertible top option, I'm afraid I'm not really interested (although I'd probably buy some of the parts if they were offered as aftermarket bolt-ons.) If I want a high performance car that isn't a true convertible, I'll buy the Ford GT. I want true convertible top-down fun from my Viper.

I don't even care about the new hard top. Just give me the extra performance goodies, carbon bodywork, roll bar, and leave me the original soft convertible top. I'll be down at my friendly local Dodge dealer, deposit in hand, the day it's announced.

Kai

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Re: I want the SRT

I bought this car primarily because it was a convertible, but a removable hard top with a real roll bar is icing on an already awesome vehicle. I'll probably buy a hard top or roll bar or both for my '04 so we can track it. Carbon fiber would be better. Sure would be nice if the factory just did this. And add cruise please, so I can drive this car to Vegas instead of the Mercedes.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Heh, SRT , this sure seems like a good idea to alot of folks. We have had quite a few calls and it seems that the convertible version is very wanted ------with a removable hardtop!

Build it and they will come.

OP
OP
J

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks for the post Bill!

Like momma said, "if you don't ask, you won't receive".

So, SRT (if your up there somewhere) please OFFER the Carbon (with the motor shown in the pics please, and the suspension, etc) keep the folding top.

If you want us to commit to purchase in advance, I'm ready to sign!

Thanks,

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi