IFirged Wheels 2 New Sets Ready To Ship Gen I, Gen II, Gen III's

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IForged Wheels 2 New Sets Ready To Ship Gen I, Gen II, Gen III's

I have just recieved another set of IForged Astras 5 Spoke Flat Black & Glossy Black Center Spokes with Polished Lip
19 x 9.5 Fronts with 23/4" Lip (Flat Black Gen II)
20 x 13 Rears with 5" Lip (Flat Black Gen II)
20 x 10.5 Fronts Glossy Black High Polished Lip (Will fit Gen III Viper)
20 x 13 Rears Glossy Black High Polished Lip (Will fit Gen III Viper and Gen II, smaller rear lip)

Shipping Costs responsibility of buyer
Generation I & II & III Vipers,
Tires are not included in sale. tires can be purchased and mounted and balanced. Nitto Invo's have been wrking for the cars we have put them on, call 1-804-784-7208

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think it probably has to do with offset. I would assume thats why the one set he has will only fit the Gen 2.

Sir Hiss RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does it have to do with the brake clearance? I thought all Viper offsets were the same

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it has to do with the brake clearences. NOTHING TO DO WIITH ORIGINAL FACTORY SIZES
Yea, what he said..

, so doesnt that affect what offset you can use, so that you dont have clearance issues on the Gen 3? At any rate, you can put 18's /19's/ 20's/ 22's if you want, you just have to get the right offset.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm....not a theory, just stating a fact. 345/30/19 rears. Just answering your previous question. :cool: ~juli

I guess you are missing the point. Because the Gen 3 rears are 19s, and please realise I knew that (bought two gen 3's myself), it would mean that gen 3s should be able to handle 19's AND 20's. So I didnt understand why he was singling out the gen 3s from using both sizes/sets he was offering.

Now I know the RIGHT answer, it was the offset for the wheels clearance of the rear brake caliper, which requires more spacing because the gen 3's rear caliper is much bigger then the gen 2s rear caliper.

Jon

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O.K. I will do my best to try and be more explicit in my explanations. SORRY!!!!!!Anyway I have sold one set and have two sets left.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I understood--just didn't elaborate that with different size rims, the clearance differs with the brake caliper...which we choose not to change wheel sizes. Sorry for any misunderstandings!!! NOT intentional!! ~juli

Ahh! don't let that littel troll get at yeah. He's still mad that he's short and I am taller than him.:rolaugh:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh! don't let that littel troll get at yeah. He's still mad that he's short and I am taller than him.:rolaugh:

Thanx AB~~no worries, I don't allow anything or anybody to get at me!! Life is too short!
You are very funny~~~hope you are enjoying your 'vehicles'!! :cool: ~juli

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx AB~~no worries, I don't allow anything or anybody to get at me!! Life is too short!
You are very funny~~~hope you are enjoying your 'vehicles'!! :cool: ~juli

Actually its AB that is too short. Last time we got together I had to bend over and pick him up and place him in his baby seat. I must say I think AB may infact be the shortest Viper owner out there.

AB your like 4'8 right? Also, how come you have never posted that booster seat modification you did to your Viper a long time ago?

Oh well, your not even a Viper owner, not sure why your trolling, I guess jeleousy is a *****.

C Ya Grease Munky !!

Jon

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21