iForged Aeros

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost there. Hopefully I can get the 4th wheel before long and find a decent price on a set of 19/20s. Dave, if you read this thanks for the unheard of deal on these wheels. Its obvious I'll need larger rotors and brake now, it never stops. Now to decide what I'll do with the Kumhos I had put on the OEM wheels yesterday.

Chris

You must be registered for see images attach

Full gallery

Wheels pictures by sirhc76 - Photobucket

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great, I hope your just getting the last wheel refurbished and not have to order a new one. I just waited 11 weeks for mine.

OP
OP
S

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going to need a new wheel unless I was lucky enough to find someone with a 20/13 3inch lip full polish that they didnt need. I have plenty of time so the wait isnt much of a concern at this point. I'm wondering if I will have any clearance issues on the rears running 345/25/20 with my eibachs.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 335/30/20 PS2's are rubbing a tad on the back w/o lowering. They are nearly 28" OD while yours are about 26-3/4" OD. But if you've lowered the car then you are right where I am. It might depend on the sidewall profile. The PS2 is really fat and roundy like on the sides.

Is roundy a word? Can I say that?

Roundy roundy roundy rou....

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking good Chris! way to go on those wheels. Can't wait to see them in person cruising down the road!

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chris, those are going to look sweet. I can't wait to see the new look in person. Are you doing the 345 rears?

OP
OP
S

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to do 345/25/20 in the rear and 285/30/19 on the fronts. Hopefully I’ll be able to get these and the 4th wheel soon. I had already ordered a set of Kumhos for my stock wheels when I found the deal on these iForged wheels. I didn’t want to back out of the tire purchase so I went ahead and had them installed. I plan on trying to sell the stock 17s and Kumhos to offset the cost of the tires. Should be a decent deal for a set of Kumhos with under 1k miles and Forged stock 5 spokes if anyone will be in the market soon.

Chris