IL VCA Meeting this Wednesday?

joshwars

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think I am actually going to be in town for once. I assume the meeting is this Wednesday at Fuddruckers? Is anyone going? I will be there assuming I get the oil changed in the car before then.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car boutique off of Roselle Rd. Just North of Golf road on the left side. See you there.

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So is the meeting not at Fuddrucker's? This will be my first one and have already told people to meet me at Fuddrucker's. If anyone can verify the site, please let us know here. Thanks.

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is the meeting not at Fuddrucker's? This will be my first one and have already told people to meet me at Fuddrucker's. If anyone can verify the site, please let us know here. Thanks.

This months meeting will NOT be at fuddruckers. We are meeting at the same time at Car Boutique in schaumburg on Roselle Road, just 1 block north of golf on the north side of the street. They are having some promotion and will be feeding us :)

See everyone there.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully GTS George will pick me up!
I'm gonna try to go.
Hopefully TOOOFST's new owner can show.

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully GTS George will pick me up!
I'm gonna try to go.
Hopefully TOOOFST's new owner can show.

If you need a ride let me know, your only 10 minutes from me :)

*hoping it doesnt rain*

banton

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wish I could make to this month's meeting, but hopefully I can work my schedule to get back down there next month.

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hay now is this the same zen who said to leave my biach *** viper home /now of all things to say he wants to drive a what TO where.well well quess will just have to start calling u the qwen master.AND I HAVE YOU KNOW BUSTER THE SHEEP IS MINE NOW...............ALL FUNNIN ASIDE THE BIG DRINK IS ON FOR WED

J Dolphin 12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes... Just to confirm, CAR BOUTIQUE is hosting this meeting just a few blocks from our regular site. They will take care of the food & usually offer some pretty sharp discounts on items like radar detectors, race harnesses, etc. Rumor is... they will have a couple special guests & some nice giveaways... They have a huge showroom (air conditioned) and we should definitely support those who support us. Look forward to seeing you all there. Rain? Just put the top on whimps!

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hay now is this the same zen who said to leave my biach *** viper home /now of all things to say he wants to drive a what TO where.well well quess will just have to start calling u the qwen master.AND I HAVE YOU KNOW BUSTER THE SHEEP IS MINE NOW...............ALL FUNNIN ASIDE THE BIG DRINK IS ON FOR WED

Roof, if you really are going do me a favor and keep your car home. I am allergic to cats and if I recall, your car had a small problem with [******].

OP
OP
J

joshwars

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We look rain free, its just damn hot outside. I am sitting in my A/C debating sitting in the hour+ traffic from downtown to the 'burbs.

Feels like 107* and the "great" A/C in the GTS? :bonker:
You must be registered for see images

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well that was fun! talk about some great food - thanks CARBOUTIQUE!

here we all are chowing down:

7911DSCF6238-med.JPG

the weather looked pretty bad and it rained hard for awhile. most people didnt bring their cars, but some made it.

7911DSCF6237-med.JPG

jdoc and myself had fun at the local lambo dealership before the meeting!

7911DSCF6235-med.JPG

me

7911DSCF6234-med.JPG

jeff

7911DSCF6231-med.JPG

i got to see my first diablo! these are cool! you are very lucky ab!

7911DSCF6236-med.JPG

see you all next time! :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang