I'LL PAY YOU!!

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I\'LL PAY YOU!!

"In your dreams...you actually have to WORK to afford one of these!"

Whoever said that had life handed to him more than he knows.

Besides, a Viper is rare but it isn't beyond your reach. The fact that it is an attainable dream is part of its allure.

Austin...listen to Chuck...he owns TWO Vipers(but he's still a lousy poet :smirk: )

CStegall

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Austin,
Viper owners love to share the passion they have for their car with other car enthusiasts.
That is part of the pleasure of owning these cars. I would like to think that members of this club would be more than willing to take you out for a ride, never looking for anything in return, other than the sheer pleasure it will bring you.
Good luck, if you are ever in New York I'll take you.:)

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

VIPERESS- I agree with your statement. I have meet some rude exotic car owners (one being a Viper owner). I know that if I owned a Viper I would be open to taking anyone for a ride. I mean, it could be their dream car (just like its mine) and that ride could give them that extra boost they may need to make that dream come true of owning a Viper. By the way, hows that pesky neighbor of yours VIPERESS? I remember you talking about he doesnt like your Viper and that he was inquiring about the car that some guy was driving that had stopped by your house while you were gone. Ever find out what kind of car it was? lol... I would also like to say that I think it so AWESOME that women are out there driving and owning these BEAUTIFUL machines/vehicles (works of art). Dont know if I should say this or not but, its actually very attractive. :D If Im ever in NY I wouldnt mind seeing the GTS. You'll have to show me how fast that thing is (sorry, I had to throw that in there, I know Viper owners dislike that question, "How fast does it go?"). lol...

Austin

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Austin...

Get down here to Texas and I will put you in a DLM Stage III+(finished soon)and we'll take some runs at some speed. :eek:

Clark

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Austin...

Get down here to Texas and I will put you in a DLM Stage III+(finished soon)and we'll take some runs at some speed. :eek:

Clark

OOOOOHHHHHH, that would rock! I go to Dallas every summer and will be there soon (by the way, Im in Houston). Maybe we could hook up and you could show me what that DLM can do. :cool: Thanks for the offer!

Austin

SnakeDreamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Heh Austin looks like you and me are in the same boat...
I've been blessed with the snake obsession ever since the GTS hit the market...I'm only 18 so it's a little bit of time before my dreams become a reality, although if there is one thing the viper does to me, it's keep me going in life! Every time i see one in person it hits me like an earthquake...and for the next 3 weeks all I can THINK about is the future and the day that I will own one. Actually today coming home from work I saw a red RT with yellow wheels and emblems! he was obviously just passing through the city, there was some sort of luggage ******** the trunk lid. anyway you said you've never been in a viper? Well that's almost true for me as well, but I've had the pleasure of one ride already! it was a red/silver ACR (Molson Indy Pace-Car) No other day has effected my life so greatly as that day :D

there wouldn't happen to be any owners in calgary willing to put a 5 mile smile on my face would there??? c'mon I know theres ATLEAST 4 in the city that i see quite often....(us canadians got like 8% of the vipers you americans did)

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SnakeDreamer- Spill the beans, how was the ride?! lol... I simply can NOT wait until tomorrow. Im even getting nervous or am I just anxious? lol... I will let you know how the ride(s) was (were). Im getting to ride in an RT, SRT and a GTS (if someone lets me). :D My first time to ever ride in a Viper and I will get to ride in all 3 models! I will be taking pics and and posting if anyone would like to see?

Austin

SnakeDreamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i would absolutely love to see the pics! we just got our new scanner so i'll post some pics of my ride (by the way....it...was...incredible!!) one downside though...it was a TOTAL ACR job, meaning it had the roll bar/fire extinguishers....and stripped interior! that was the ONLY bad part of the ride. The lady driving it was a racer, but MAN did she ever have trouble putting the viper in reverse! she had to like SMASH the stick forward to get it in!

how was your ride anyway? you probobly got to "indulge" alot more than i did...mine lasted a whole 3 mins!

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SnakeDreamer- Well, the ride was AWESOME! It lasted about 10 minutes. Andy got on it a few times and man, it just threw me back in my seat. He has an RT and the top was off, so I could see everyone staring at us. lol... It was cool to see everyone look at you like your a million bucks. lol... I have been set on wanting a GTS but, after the RT ride, Im not so sure now. I guess I will have to ride in a GTS now :D . There were 2 SRT's there, 1 red and 1 black. The black one was done up by H M S. He was actually there and I didnt recognize who he was. I asked him if he was hired to take pics of the gathering. lol... Pictures do NO justice for the SRT but, I still like the GEN 1 and GEN 2's better though. Im picking my pics up at 3:00, so I will be posting them later on this afternoon, so LOOK FOR THE POST! lol...

Austin

SnakeDreamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well I'm having LOADS of trouble finding the more recent pictures which i was talking about, but I DID find some from about 4 years back! some VERY neat pictures here, anyone who goes to the vancouver indy will recongnize the parade cars!
314airbrushviper.jpg

3145noses.jpg

314paradedrivers.jpg

314paradeexit.jpg

314bluertrain.jpg

I also found some pictures of vipers we saw along the way (that we had time to stop and photograph)
314blackstreet.jpg

Look whos driving this one!!
314dogviper.jpg

and for the guys out there that like to enjoy some PURE race cars like me!
314indycar.jpg

I tell ya, you aint heard NUTHING till you heard one of these :shocked: