illinois (red GTS saturday morning) rte 83 &lake st

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were stricken by Roofum's appearance and had to chide him with the question. He wasn't wearing a tutu at the time though....

5862Roofum_by_the_side_of_the_road-med.jpg

I think he had several medals last week.......

OP
OP
R

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hay now where did you get my high school pictures.been a while since my waist was in the 30s. my other viper friend finished 2nd in the pole vault,another 1st in the skin flute event .all in all the viper guys did ok ..........

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
roof, some day you will put your money where your big ass mouth is and meet me for a drink!
i honestly have a hard time believing someone is such and idiot!

OP
OP
R

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
zen man your the only guy that made and sence untill your your lateset post .big kev has never had a problem spending the green for a good time.butt u have to watch who your calling an idiot. you give idiots a bad name when your on the *****.next time please refain or i will ***** slap you with your own purse ...love mom

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mom,
put that mascara away and come down to earth.....drive to glenview right now and I will show you a good time. be it not at a transvestite or *** club.
you can leave that silly ole viper home and roll in the mary k caddy yu sily biotch

OP
OP
R

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was just funnin with yawl .dont get your garters all bunched up..zen your on for the drink and its going to be a big drink,and for being snippy with me im gunna keep your sheep for one more week...........

GTS02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guy's are too much, ( don't get your Goat caught in the Wool). :nana: :nana: :nana:

I knew my Viper would atract the wrong crowd........ :eek: