I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I\'m Baaaaaaaaaaack

Well.....I did it again....couldn't stand being without you guys!!! Sold my Noble....traded for Toby's old 1999 GTS. I'm sure we all know the car.....can't wait to get it. Thanks to Mike and Ringgold for coming through once again....can't wait to see her. I'm sure I won't sleep much tonight......man I love this feeling!!! I'll keep you posted.... Plan on doing black stripes and new wheels first.

It's good to be back,

Chad

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I\'m Baaaaaaaaaaack

Chad
If you need a link to an online vinyl stripe supplier I have used many times, let me know. You had asked about the size and position in that last thread that got deleted (because it got way off topic and infantile) but the stripes are 8" wide each with a 4" spacing between them.

Good luck with your car!

J

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Welcome back! :2tu:
I know the feeling all too well! :D

I hope you didn't pay too much for Toby's GTS, I know he traded it in for a Enzo, so they might have paid him a bit more than normal for it! :D

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sold the Noble, interesting. Could you give us your impressions on the Noble vs. the Viper and why you like the Viper better. Thanks!

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score

if that's the red GTS I saw at Ringgold on Friday then the car looks nice, congrats.

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So its a done deal?

It's a done deal dude....so you gonna help me turn this thing into a beast like yours? Maybe you could come down a little bit on price with those wheels too, eh????? :rolleyes:

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score

well congrats then. I was trying to give my buddy the VIPER tour but made sure we stayed a foot away from the GTS since Mike said it was sold.

personally, I'd stay away from stripes, the solid red looks clean and cool.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congratulations on the purchase. Anyone have pictures of the car? Also, how were the final months while owning the Nobel, good or bad?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So its a done deal?

It's a done deal dude....so you gonna help me turn this thing into a beast like yours? Maybe you could come down a little bit on price with those wheels too, eh????? :rolleyes:

All it takes is Pizza and beer man. :)

I lost my MF'in phone. I know I needed to call you back.

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bernie and Simms....I'll be in touch with you guys soon. Thanks for the help. As for a final word about the Noble.....AWESOME CAR....amazing car. Never lost a race in that thing....it's wicked fast....too fast. Got into a little too much trouble in tha car. Nothing can compare to the feeling behind the wheel....it's hard to make a comparison between the two cars. Completely different. I have learned TONS of lessons with those cars...so if anyone is ever interested, make sure you call me first.
:2tu:

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Welcome back! :2tu:
I know the feeling all too well! :D

I hope you didn't pay too much for Toby's GTS, I know he traded it in for a Enzo, so they might have paid him a bit more than normal for it! :D

:D :D

Congrats on getting the GTS. As with all the GTS's I have owned...I will miss it a lot and I hope to get into another Viper soon.

It ran strong for me and is a VERY clean example. I am glad I am seeing my old GTS's go to good people who will take care of them. Let the mods begin! :2tu:

Here is a published picture of the car that was taken last summer. It is featured in a 2007 calendar. I have extras so if you want one...let me know.

3168wrkng_viper_2_07sharpened.jpg

and another shot.
3168LeSalle2006-003web1.jpg

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So did Toby REALLY get an Enzo?

Buckeye.. you back in Columbus for good now?

I just moved to Texas during the summer.

Congratulations Chad!

Lance

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What's up Lance.....What's up John!! No guys...not sure what Casey is talking about.....I'm pretty sure Toby didn't get an Enzo...unless I got the wrong story. Toby...I'm sure you can clear that up. I'm sure you all know this car is perfect though....just a few minor minor issues that I plan on having taken care of next week. Bought the Maxcare. I'm planning on starting in January with the mods and will keep you posted. Thanks again Toby for taking such great car of the car.

Chad :D

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We've got us a Columbus reunion going on here!!

First off, Chad, good to have you back in a Viper. I was thinking of a different car when you first told me you bought a GTS. Looks awesome. Actually, kind of makes sense. You did the Gen I thing, did the Gen III thing. You had a void, GEN II Baby!!!! :headbang: Congrats.

Lance, you're in TX now?

John, did you move back from CA? Sent you a few pm's along the way, didn't hear back (maybe it's just me :D ). Drop me a line sometime.

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey OH guys....does anyone know how I can switch the profile from NJ to OH??? I'm not sure why it says NJ member. Also, can you guys add me back on the email list for the Ohio VCA. Thanks :2tu:

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah.. we moved here the first of August... I like the weather her MUCH better... the area is not as "pretty" from a trees and grass perspective... but I can count on one hand the number of days that I didn't see sunshine!

Not to mention... I drive the Viper just about EVERY day!!

You boys be safe.... keep warm this winter!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte