*** Im Calling Out City For A Race !!! ***

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, I dont know the status of your car but im calling YOU out my friend. both of us have been waiting a LOOOONG time.

first one of us to get IN our car and log a mile in it WINS. (cause i think yours is being delivered local or to you and im gonna fly down and drive it home)

you know mine is down in DLM's shop in Davie floriduh, I think yours is in Detroit in one status or another...

Loser buys the winner breakfast at Maureen's kitchen when he gets his car.... :)

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum you may be the winner on this one? The Viper plant closed yesterday for two weeks:( and his 08 is still there! He is driving a STOCK 01 for now.

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not holding my breath on mine either though. the weather in south floriduh has been horrible and i doubt with my luck its gonna be any better anytime soon...lol

i think this is a legit race and its gonna be a close one

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in! I'll buy you breakfast win or loose! :D

I'm shooting for the weekend of the July 19th....either '08 or '09. :cool:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we'll both be very happy when they arrive....but man, it REALLY takes some of the shine off with all the "unnecessary" delays. In my case, the factory silence is deafening.

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my holdup is the damn weather at this point....its killing me.

so i didnt hear you accept this race ?...come'on, chicken ? bock,bock,bock....:)

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive been wanting to do a chicken impression online for a while and just had to....lol

biz is gonna keep me from doing anything the weekend of july 11th if the weather holds up but that weekend is my best guess for me too.......its gonna be a good race i think...:)