I'm Compensating for my Shortcomings!!!

OP
OP
D

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I\'m Compensating for my Shortcomings!!!

Now that the show is over, I'll explain. In the VW jetta commercial, the car, its driver, and passengers pass various makes and models of other vehicles. The driver of each other car has a bullhorn, announcing the reason that he or she owns that particular car or truck, and it is always unflattering. I wasn't paying attention until a yellow GTS appeared (about the 4th or 5th car.) The male driver announces " I'm Compensating for my Shortcomings!!! I'm Compensating for my Shortcomings!!!"

Turbo50Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I saw the commercial, it was funny.

But I was really hoping that Logan blew his brains out.

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Saw it, great commercial. @4 is still on the TV here so don't tell me what happens next!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

And they're compensating for their lack of money and skill to handle a beast of a car. :rolleyes:

I don't see them picking on the VW Carrera GT.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Saw the ad this AM with my wife on the local news channel. She about blew a gasket laughing since I have the identical Yellow GTS.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

Must be a "Yellow Thing" as us Red Viper owners definitely have NO shortcomings - and as EVERYONE knows - Red Vipers are by far - the FASTEST!

JK - It's been a while since a good <font color="yellow"> Yellow </font> vs. <font color="red"> Red </font> post. :2tu:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Must be a "Yellow Thing" as us Red Viper owners definitely have NO shortcomings - and as EVERYONE knows - Red Vipers are by far - the FASTEST!

JK - It's been a while since a good <font color="yellow"> Yellow </font> vs. <font color="red"> Red </font> post. :2tu:

but we really all know that stripes makes a bigger difference when it comes to performance... helps in the aerodynamics and all. :D

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't you ALL know what the BEST COLOR TRULY IS??

Its <font color="blue"> BLUE </font> w/ <font color="white"> WHITE </font> Stripes!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

11226435JW_GIRLS-med.jpg

Midwest Muscle

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Shortcomings? I guess disposable income and having a car that young girls throw themselves at must be a bad thing to the VW drivers. I'll keep my problems :)

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Shortcomings?"

For me, it's like tying a bone around an ugly kids neck to get the dog to play with him:)

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960