Important news for 2008 orders

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On behalf of the other National officers and the VCA, it is our pleasure. Our thanks to SRT and DCX for sharing things with us to help out our membership.

And a quick note to those that want to order black: It should be in the dealer ordering system THIS Monday, June 4th. Have at it!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Chris,

May not be up today ( isn't currently) , as there are some delays across the Board ---not just Vipers. If not up later today , which could occur, it is likely tommorrow.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since there has been a lapse of time since the last post could someone tell me if there is a way to track the viper once you have VIN #? I ordered mine last week and went from a von to VIN yhe next week. They originally told me Feb. and now said DEC. (great). I traded my XLR in so I'm a little worried I'll be put on the back burner. Thanks for any help!:2tu:

viper77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You have a VIN already. I ordered in September and didn't get a VON for two weeks. I still do not have a VIN. Should I be worried? I told the dealer I didn't want the car till early spring so maybe they are just holding it till then. I do not know how the ordering prosess works.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since there has been a lapse of time since the last post could someone tell me if there is a way to track the viper once you have VIN #? I ordered mine last week and went from a von to VIN yhe next week. They originally told me Feb. and now said DEC. (great). I traded my XLR in so I'm a little worried I'll be put on the back burner. Thanks for any help!:2tu:

Your dealer can track your car as the order status changes. To understand the codes, go to International Viper Registry. I would guess your car moved to D status because it is a convertible. Is it a convertible? There must have been a parts delay for the coupes, because I have been told only convertibles were built last week.

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes SD, it's a conv. I'll check out the registry.
I'm new to the site so it took me awhile to get around the site. Thanks for the info
sailnfl

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte