IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EDT, Sat. May 8, 2010...Westfield, IN..

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

NEXT MEETING: Saturday, May 8, 2010...Noon EDT...Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant, Westfield, IN...located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

Please join us as we plan even more activities for the busy 2010 schedule.

ALL Viper owners are welcome to attend this meeting.

REMINDER: The Club will buy lunch for the 2010 IN/KY VCA Members in attendance.

IMPORTANT/FINAL REMINDER: Have YOU renewed YOUR membership for 2010??? TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!!! You can do so by contacting VCA HDQ at 1-800-998-1110.(IF you do renew, please let me know ASAP so that I can place your name back on the roster and mailing lists).

In fact, this week marks the final days of the "courtesy membership extension" for those 2009 Members who have either forgotten to renew or chosen not to renew for 2010. For those in the non-renewal category, this week will end your e-mails, newsletters, and notifications sent by the IN/KY VCA Region.

We wish all non-renewing folks the very best !!!

REMEMBER: CHECK and adjust your tire pressures BEFORE you take your Viper out this Spring...AND every 2-3 weeks thereafter..go EASY...at least at first!!!

Have questions, need assistance??? If so, CALL ME!!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc. 317-402-9013

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

NEXT MEETING: THIS COMING Saturday, May 8, 2010...Noon EDT...Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant, Westfield, IN...located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

Please join us as we plan even more activities for the busy 2010 schedule....AND discuss more candidates for the coming officer elections.

ALL Viper owners are welcome to attend this meeting.

Want MORE to do after our meeting???

NEWS FLASH...INDY AREA AUTOMOTIVE ACTIVITIES Saturday, May 8, 2010:

If you like to watch ALL types of street cars drag racing, the Winged Warrior VI event is taking place at O'Reilly Raceway Park located on Indy's west side...this event benefits Riley Hospital for Children. I DO believe we have a fellow Viper Club Member registered for this event...and skipping our meeting !!! :)

Welcome to WingedWarrior.org

Winged Warrior 2010 Participants

DO YOU PREFER ROAD COURSE ACTION??? Watch ALL types of sports cars hot lap at Putnam Park Road Course (about 40 miles west of Indy on US 40)...including a former Viper guy in a Z-06 (again!!!). Go visit Saturday, and if YOU are up to the task, register ( NOW !!!!) for lapping Sunday...LOW FEES !!!

10 / 10ths Motorsports

Putnam Park

http://www.putnampark.com/Schedule.htmlhttp://www.putnampark.com/Schedule.htmlhttp://www.putnampark.com/Schedule.html

Questions???

Call me,

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Weather forecast for Saturday...partly cloudy skies, windy. Morning low 49...afternoon high 57.

DRIVE YOUR VIPER...see you there!!!