IN/KY Viper Owners..SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #12 with Tom Sessions is OPEN

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY Viper Owners...SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #12 with Tom Sessions is OPEN for Appointments... the dates are TUESDAY, May 15 through Saturday May 19, 2018 at Indy's Champion C-J-D-R.

Hello, All:

For those wishing to take advantage of Session #12, the first step is for you to CALL ME with your Viper's needs. Once we talk, I can discuss this information with Tom to be sure that things go smoothly during the service. Some Members have already contacted me with service requests. Though most service time slots are taken, there are a few open slots left.

As you know, the scheduling of this Session is extremely complex. We must match the weather, lift availability, tech time/job time, parts acquisition, and Viper drop-off/pickup times with owners' schedules.

For those reasons, we NEED to have the Vipers at Champion in advance. There is very little ability for a "quickie service" where the owner waits. Obviously, a limited number of exceptions will be made so that we can accommodate as many people as possible.

The drop-off schedule will start Friday, May 11th, continue on Saturday May 12th (til 3:00 PM EDT on Saturday), then resume on Monday, May 14, 2018.

YOUR contact at Champion will again be Ms. Keisha Tranbarger who has been our Service Advisor for the last three Sessions. At present, however, her office is in the Cashier's area of the Service waiting room. You will NEED to confirm drop-off times with Keisha before arriving at Champion. Be prepared to give Keisha your VIN when you call so that she can enter your Viper's information into her computer, review its history, enter your current service needs, and order any special parts, fluids, and/or Recall Kits that may be required.

FINALLY, a reminder to Club MEMBERS: PLEASE tell Keisha of your Membership in order to receive a discount on parts and fluids.
To contact Keisha, call her directly via her cellphone at 317-989-4691 during normal business hours. And...YES...ALL Viper Owners are welcome.

REMEMBER: owners are encouraged to directly review their Viper's general status and current needs with Tom Sessions face-to-face during these Service Sessions. I would suggest that you take advantage of the rare opportunity if at all possible.

Questions??....CALL ME ASAP !!!

Thanks...and, Happy Spring,

Steve Fess 317-402-9013

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
At this point, it looks to me as though this SVSS#12 is full.
If you have a Viper emergency, feel free to call me and Tom will likely try to help...as always.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #12...Summary and THANKS !!!

SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #12 with Tom Sessions took place at Indy's Champion C-J-D-R May 14-19, 2018 We worked on a total of 17 Vipers representing all Generations. There were 15 elective services, one urgent service, and one emergency service. All parts and fluids were pre-ordered by the Parts Department with some specialized parts and fluids being brought in by the Viper owners. All of the scheduled work was completed...aided by Tom's arrival one day early.

Normally, I list the various fluid services, recalls, repairs, etc utilized...but is this summary I would like to focus on the fantastic pre-Session#12 coordination and scheduling logistics accomplished by our Viper Service Advisor Ms. Keisha Tranbarger and our Viper Parts Consultant Robert Freese who worked relentlessly for nearly two months to be sure that we would have in house all of the fluids, parts, and equipment necessary to complete the various tasks. This is incredibly important when owners bring their cars from long distances AND when the Mr. Sessions must return to his out-of-state home at the end of the week. Director of Parts & Service Jeff Klein could not have been more supportive or accommodating...as always!! He kept a close eye of all aspects of this Session...and provided a safe, respectful environment for our beloved Vipers and their owners. Jeff solves potential problems BEFORE they become issues. The entire staff in the Service Department have become friends to Tom and our Members. They are always willing to pitch in and help as needed. We are both fortunate and thankful to be able to work in this unique environment.

Finally, I would like to acknowledge the unparalleled kindness and Hoosier Hospitality demonstrated by the Champion personnel when a fellow Viper Owner's truck broke down Friday evening just as he entered the freeway for a planned 3 hour drive home while pulling a trailer containing a RARE, SPECIAL Viper. Our friends at Zionsville Towing arrived within 10 minutes of making the call and took the Ford truck back to Champion (the Ford dealership one mile up the road does no weekend service) while Tom Sessions brought his Ram to the location to rescue the trailer. Tom then took the owners and the trailer to his hotel where the owners got the last room. Saturday morning, it appeared that the Ford had an unsolvable issue, but two Champion Technicians continued to labor to repair the truck. At the darkest hour, Champion's owner Mr. Fernando Falcon brought out his 2016 Ram (normally used for snow plowing) and offered to loan it to the Viper owners so that they could take their prized Viper home safely. I can honestly say that in my 55 years of "playing with cars" of various makes, I have never seen a kinder, unsolicited made offer to a customer in need !!! With the persistence and expertise to the two Champion Technicians, the Ford was indeed repaired, test driven, and returned to the owners in good running condition. Their trip home was uneventful.

All I can say is WOW...and THANK YOU Mr. Falcon and ALL of the Champion Staff !!! Thanks are also owed to all of the Viper owners who participated in this event.