Ind/Ky VCA at Kokomo Tranny Plant Show 8/29/04...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The annual Kokomo Transmission Plant Cruise-in and Car Show for American cars, trucks, and cycles will take place on the grounds Sunday, August 29, 2004...opens at NOON EST and runs til 4:00PM.(exhibitors should come between 9:00 and 10:00AM). This is a GREAT EVENT...LOTS of fine cars, show cars, and MOPARS !!! We usually have 25-33 Vipers in the corral...and this year there will be an SRT-4 corral as well. The plant ("KTP") is located on the US 31 bypass in Kokomo, IN...about 40 miles north of Indy.

Hope YOU can stop by !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
This show is starting to take shape...may have a record number of Vipers and SRT-4's present...(and, maybe a surprise or two) Since exhibition parking is somewhat limited, and, as they usually place the Vipers in the front row, GET THERE before 10:00AM EST !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
For those living in the Indy area (and points south) wanting to travel together...plan to meet in Carmel between 8:30 and 9:00 AM in front of the Starbucks located on the SOUTHEAST corner of the intersection US 31 and Carmel Dr. WEST (about 2 miles north of the I 465 loop).

WE WILL DEPART AT 9:00AM EST, proceeding north on US 31 to KTP.

Bring your FRS radios ...set them to channel "5", security code "0".

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
NEWSFLASH (from a well positioned"insider"):

" Here is a list of products that will be at the Cruz-In.

Jeep Rescue which is as big as a Hummer, can go any where do anything.

Dodge Charger R/T Which goes into production for 2006

Saved the best for last and you might want to bring the camera...This is NOT a concept & will be produced sometime: The ME-4-12 will be on hand.

Also 5 MONSTER TRUCKS.

Saw your post on the VCA board about the show so I thought that you might want to post this as an update."

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like fun! Don't forget to email me the info we talked about so I can get this VCA stuff done. Thanks Fess!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Weather update: Forecast for tomorrow notes cloudy skies in AM, and partly cloudy skies in the afternoon, high of 75, NO RAIN !!!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, IN SPITE of an early morning forecast that changed to "60% rain/thunderstorms"...it didn't happen !!! Unfortunate, MANY fell for the forecast, and a little early AM drizzle, and stayed away.

The Show was PACKED...all kinds of cars, old MOPARS, and Raminator (and cousins) ..and the new Charger...and the ME4-12 !!!

"THANKS" is owed to ALL the car owners, especially the 14 Viper Pilots that made the trip (including one from Ohio !!), and Dodge, and KTP-PQI Team for a FUN TIME !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine