IN/KY VCA... Meeting Noon EDT June 8, 2013 at Lincoln Square Restaurant, Westfield,

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA Meeting Noon (EDT)...Saturday, June 8, 2013 at Lincoln Square Restaurant, U.S. 31, Westfield, IN.

Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant is located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

ALL Viper owners are welcome to attend.

The Club will buy lunch for the IN/KY VCA Members in attendance.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: IN/KY VCA... Meeting Noon EDT June 8, 2013 at Lincoln Square Restaurant, Westfie

Prior to our meeting, some folks plan to meet at the weekly Saturday AM Indy Cars and Coffee...McAlister's parking lot at 96th St. & Meridian St...10-11:15 AM (EDT).
Map Link to Cars & Coffee: http://in.mcalistersdeli.com/location-map/10

We will depart the C & C site at 11:15 AM...and head NORTH on Meridian St (US 31) to our scheduled meeting in Westfield.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: IN/KY VCA... Meeting Noon EDT June 8, 2013 at Lincoln Square Restaurant, Westfie

This Saturday's weather forecast for the Greater Indy area states partly cloudy skies...AM low of 61 degrees...afternoon high of 78 degrees.

This sounds like good Viper driving weather !!

See YOU at Indy Cars & Coffee, then at our meeting in Westfield !!

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looking forward to it!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

The weather is FINE this AM...get your Snake moving !!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Lots of fine rides at C&C...including MANY Vipers...most of which also attended our meeting in Westfield. It was great to see everyone...thanks for attending...ESPECIALLY the couple who drove 400 miles from PA !!!!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who the heck drove all the way from PA? ! Those two must be crazy!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Well, I guess that cat is out of the bag!!

It was GREAT to see you both...shocked though I was !!! :)

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It was a bit sneaky, but the surprise was totally worth it! Great to see some of our IN/KY friends!

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great to see you!! I said to Cher, What the??? :omg: is that Jason??? I know our meetings are classics but that was too cool!!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:D The surprise worked out great!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62