IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EST, Saturday, November 10, 2012 at Lincoln Square...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA Meeting...NOON EST, Saturday, November 10, 2012 at Lincoln Square Restaurant , U.S. 31, Westfield, IN...

Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant, Westfield, IN is located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

PLEASE consider attending this meeting as we will begin the process of planning our Club's 2013 schedule of meetings, events, and activities.

ALL Viper owners are welcome to attend this meeting.

The Club will buy lunch for the 2012 IN/KY VCA Members in attendance.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: The cooler Fall temperatures mean MORE HP and LESS traction...so be VERY CAREFUL driving your Viper!!! Do not fall prey to the infamous "Snake Bite" spinout.

Have questions or need help? Call ME!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA Meeting...NOON EST, Saturday, November 10, 2012 at Lincoln Square Restaurant , U.S. 31, Westfield, IN...

Saturday's weather forecast for the Greater Indy area: Partly cloudy skies, morning low temp of 51 degrees, afternoon high of 65 degrees.

This looks like Viper driving weather to me...exercising "cool weather care" of course !

Be advised that I have been told of areas of construction and rough pavement on US 31 between Kokomo and Indy. Check the Indiana State Police website if this concerns you:

http://www.in.gov/isp/2332.htm

See YOU there for MORE planning of the 2013 events!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: Since the weather forecast for Saturday continues to be favorable, several Members are discussing gathering at the weekly Indy Northside "Cars &Coffee" (C&C) location prior to our meeting. This C&C is located in the parking lot of McAlisters's Deli located at 96th St. and North Meridian St...one block SOUTH of Exit 31 on I-465.

We will gather here between 10:00 and 11:00 AM EST...planning to depart for Lincoln Square (Westfield) at 11:15 AM EST. We will leave C&C via 96th St to North Meridian St. (also US 31) and then drive NORTH on US 31 about 10 miles to our meeting site.

Here is a link to C&C: [url]http://in.mcalistersdeli.com/location-map/10[/URL]

Member Bill H. has supplied a better road construction link:

[url]http://indot.carsprogram.org/main.jsf[/URL]

See you there !!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Great meeting with a fun bunch of Mumbers! Thanks to ALL for participating!!

The weather helped make the pre-meeting C&C fantastic!! At least 10 Vipers, one original Cobra, 3 Ford GT, several Ferrari's including a 599, Lambo's, Vettes, Camaros, Mustangs, Audi's, Porsches, Aston Martin, a Lotus, etc., etc. !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Jay. Hopefully more folks will use this....found in the "sticky" at the top of the IN/KY Regional page on this site.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics, thanks Jay. Hated to miss everything and everyone! Always a good time :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper