IN/KY VCA Meeting...NOON EST, Saturday, January 12, 2013 at Lincoln Square Restaurant

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA Meeting...NOON EST, Saturday, January 12, 2013 at Lincoln Square Restaurant , U.S. 31, Westfield, IN...

Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant, Westfield, IN is located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

PLEASE consider attending this meeting as we will continue the process of planning our Club's 2013 schedule of meetings, events, and activities.

ALL Viper owners are welcome to attend.

The Club will buy lunch for the IN/KY VCA Members in attendance.

Have questions or need help? Call ME.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: IN/KY VCA Meeting...NOON EST, Saturday, January 12, 2013 at Lincoln Square Restau

The main purpose of this meeting will be MORE planning of the 2013 event schedule.

As a BONUS, there will be SEVERAL door prizes...consisting of several 1/2" drive torque wrenches (perfect for carrying in your Viper for use on the lug nuts...AND a $100.00 gift certificate from JonB !!!

ALL Viper owners are welcome to attend.

The Club will buy lunch for the IN/KY VCA Members in attendance.

Have questions or need help? Call ME.

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: IN/KY VCA Meeting...NOON EST, Saturday, January 12, 2013 at Lincoln Square Restau

Saturday's weather forecast for Greater Indy area:

Mostly cloudy in AM, with a few showers developing later in the day...AM low temp 49 F, high 59 F.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Great meeting in my opinion...old friends and new friends all talking VIPERS !!! Thanks for participating!!

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Absolutely!! Always enjoy everyone's company! Welcome to the new members too!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

The minutes of this meeting and our 2013 event schedule have been sent to Members via e-mail.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456