Info packet???????????????

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not received anything yet either. I would not worry too much. Anything that I can remember from those packets can generally already be found on the VOI 11 web site. Times for events and things like that.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We discussed this at length and the one unique thing the mailed packets included was usually a luggage tag or something else. The rest was informative stuff that could be sent just as easily by email. We then talked about how much we used those luggage tags after the event. We didn't.

Bottom line: If you provided us with a valid email address we will be sending you all the pertinent details that way. Unless you registered in the past week or so, you should have already received a confirmation email from voi11.com showing your name and that of your guest(s) if applicable. We will be sending the more recent registrants their confirmation emails shortly.

NOTE: If you registered more than ten days ago and have NOT received a confirmation email yet, please send a note to info(at)voi11.com (didn't put the "@" in there in order to keep the bot spam to a minimum). We may have your email wrong or you just may not have registered at all. We have already found a few folks that thought they registered just because they made hotel reservations earlier this year.

As we are currently wrapping up the final registrations, we will be assigning run groups and individual schedules over the next 24 hours. Those then get rushed to our printer who will then print all of the individual credentials (and they look awesome). Those completed credentials will then be provided to you upon check-in, just as they have in the past.

In the meantime we will send the preliminary schedule for you and your run group by email. You will know which day is your track day and which is your cruise day. We already have spiffy windshield decals printed up for all Vipers with the different run groups (A1, B2, etc.). It will also include the full schedule, dress codes (mainly for the track), helmet requirements/availability, and much more.

Didn't provide us with an email? No problem! Just look for some good ol' fashioned paper with the basic information for you and your run group to arrive by postal mail. Those will also go out in the next 72 hours or so.

Hope this helps answer some of your questions and we really look forward to seeing you in Salt Lake City! :2tu:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JonB informed me that VOI actually starts at 6pm on the 30th so I cancelled my room in L America on the 29th. I had assumed that the VIOI was gonna start at 10am. and I was planning on being there at noon on the 29th.

Ted

OP
OP
99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chris,
thanks a bunch. That helps. Yeah, was worried about getting the tags/tickets/badging. Not worrying about it now. :D

V

Venomiss

JonB informed me that VOI actually starts at 6pm on the 30th so I cancelled my room in L America on the 29th. I had assumed that the VIOI was gonna start at 10am. and I was planning on being there at noon on the 29th.

Ted

The vendors area will be open from noon until 5PM of which he is one?
Maybe he didn't mention that part. Check in for your credentials and goody bags are also that day too. Guess we'll see you at the dinner but make sure you have your badge to get in before hand.:)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The vendors area will be open from noon until 5PM of which he is one?
Maybe he didn't mention that part. Check in for your credentials and goody bags are also that day too. Guess we'll see you at the dinner but make sure you have your badge to get in before hand.:)

Thanks, we planned to be there just after noon. Might want to wash the car before dinner if I don't manage a wash the day before in Montana.

No, I don't know about Vendor displays or anything except the post Jon did on the driving info for MMP the "day before VOI".

Thanks
Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Vendor info is good to know and we will get an itinerary with our badges etc. at the Hotel I presume.

Ted

V

Venomiss

The Vendor info is good to know and we will get an itinerary with our badges etc. at the Hotel I presume.

Ted

Same set up as past VOI's but this time the National VCA is doing the work.;)
If you have questions you can always email the [email protected].
The VCA volunteers are happy to help with questions.

The VOI11.com site also has an itinerary in the links.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The vendors area will be open from noon until 5PM of which he is one? Maybe he didn't mention that part. Check in for your credentials and goody bags are also that day too. Guess we'll see you at the dinner but make sure you have your badge to get in before hand.:)

I simply posted the registration and event sched he asked for....

VOI first event is the evening reception of 9.30;

September 29, 2010 - Event Check-In at Grand America Hotel: 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
September 30, 2010 - Event Check-In at Grand America Hotel: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
September 30, 2010 - Welcome Reception: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
October 1, 2010 - VOI 11 Activities: Park City, SLC, and Miller Motorsports Park
October 2, 2010 - VOI 11 Activities: Park City, SLC, and Miller Motorsports Park
October 3, 2010 - World Challenge Race, Viper Cup Race, Open Track Time: Miller Motorsports Park
October 4, 2010 - Departures
October 10, 2010 - Viper Club Discounted Hotel Rates End

http://forums.viperclub.org/voi-11-...-2010/639784-when-does-start.html#post2884836

Early Arrivals may want to investigate the OPTIONAL TRACK DAY [or half-day] Thurs 9/30 at MILLER, but is NOT an official "VOI EVENT." Spectate free. Viper School Track Day at Miller Motorsports Park

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang