Informal meetings??

K930

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone here meet up with their cars outside of formal VCA events?

"Cars and coffee" type deal?

Burlington area?

Kirk

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Kirk,

For sure...I am up just north of Bolton and get together sometimes with guys in Newmarket for a cruise or hang out at a near by bar or what not.
You could always set up a date and a place where some of us who may be interested and, have time on that date to cruise down your way and, have you arrange a spot to meet at a bar or restaurant or what not.
You could let Mary know on the VCO site and have her do an email distribution once you have some of the details. Depending on date, time, and weather of course, I would be in for sure.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coffee and cars in Burlington sounds good !
Keep us posted :2tu:
Hopefully somewhere with good parking....lol ! :eater:

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

K930

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Before I bought the Viper and owned an "ahem" Porsche a bunch of us used to meet up every Saturday morning spring through to fall.

Usually it went from about 10:00 a.m. until noon or so. Just an excuse to get the cars out and talk with other gearheads.

Very informal, come and go as you please. That's been going on now for several years. Some very good turnouts (30+ cars) in the summer.

I was thinking of starting something similar.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same guys who go to Chapters by Sherway ? :)
Before I bought the Viper and owned an "ahem" Porsche a bunch of us used to meet up every Saturday morning spring through to fall.

Usually it went from about 10:00 a.m. until noon or so. Just an excuse to get the cars out and talk with other gearheads.

Very informal, come and go as you please. That's been going on now for several years. Some very good turnouts (30+ cars) in the summer.

I was thinking of starting something similar.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something to consider is the Thursday???? (memory issues) night meet down by the theater at 400/407. That is the closest to what we know as a Canadian Cars and Coffee.

10PISTNZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AMC Theater at 400 and Hwy 7 is Mondays
The plaza behind Milestones / Canadian Tire in Woodbridge is Thursdays

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a quaint atmosphere , like being in the Muskokas, typically classic cars 60's and 70's .Approx. 200 to 300 cars . I go down once a month in my other car for the camraderie . :drive:
If you go Mopar Boy , let me know and I'll join you . :)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a quaint atmosphere , like being in the Muskokas, typically classic cars 60's and 70's .Approx. 200 to 300 cars . I go down once a month in my other car for the camraderie . :drive:
If you go Mopar Boy , let me know and I'll join you . :)

Hmmm. May have to try at some point.

Country themed? (I have to ask being it is where it is! LOL)

Will do Jay!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets