Interest in a video recording system? race & event uses

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any interest in a hardware based DVR system? It's a 4 channel digital video recording system specialy designed for mobile use. Small & sturdy construction. You can record 4 channels at once. Putting the cameras wherever you like. Possible camera placement would be: One behind driver centered to see out the front, one on the gauges, One on your feet, and one as a rear view. The cameras are very small. The recording box can be accessed from a wireless network in your house so you don't have to pull the drive out to upload videos to the web. It can be setup to record all channels when your alarm goes off as well. I have units ready to ship, but I need to do an install in my car first & get everything fine tuned with best practice info worked out. ALso included would be digital video editing software that allows you to edit and arange the videos before posting them. I am mainly wondering how much interest there would be in something like this. PM or Post Thanks, Anthony

OP
OP
K

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im trying to keep the price under 1,499

it will depend on options. like wireless would be more. external mount cameras etc