Interest in assuming lease on 02 GTS? $553.00 per month!

Poolfanatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exploring the possibility of instead of selling my 02 GTS, allowing someone to take over my US Bank Lease. Terms would be simple: a $300.00 lease acquistion and paperwork fee payable to US Bank and an agreed upon payment to me directly for the equity that I have built up the vehicle. Lease payments per month are only $553.98 with approx. 24 months to go.

The car is an 02 GTS with 26K miles, sapphire gray with black interior and the following modifications: [******] Venom Rear Wing, Borla Catback Exhaust
Black HRE 547R Wheels (18 x 10, 18 x 13), Baer Eradispeed Rotors, Jesel 1.7 Roller Rockers, Unitrax 3.55 Rear Differential, Dynatech 3 Inch Metal Substrate Catalytic Converters, Borla 1 5/8 Long Tube Headers, Rich Detert Short Shifter, MGW Gas Cap and Glovebox Lid, Alpine In-Dash DVD Player with Custom Controls, JL Audio 500W 5 Channel Amplifier, JL Audio Front and Rear Components, 2 JL Audio 10 Inch Subwoofers, Roe Racing Smooth Tubes, MSD Spark Plug Wires, NGK 3696 Spark Plugs, Clear Side Markers, Eibach Springs.

I have a leasing company that I work with who'll handle all the paperwork on behalf of both myself and the other party (I'll cover the cost of that) and given the fact that I just assumed a lease on a o4 Z06 from US Bank, I can tell you that it's a pretty painless process.

Serious parties can e-mail me at [email protected] for complete details and pictures of the vehicle. The vehicle is also available for sale if desired.

Thank you.

OP
OP
P

Poolfanatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graphite is the actual color, mea culpa.

Some key questions that have been posed to me today:

-How much mileage is allowed under the lease? 45K miles in total of which I've used 18K in the last 19 months.

-How much mileage have you put on the vehicle since the start of the lease? 18K

-What is the per mile penalty for exceeding the mileage allowed? $.18 per mile.

-What is the buyout at the end of the lease? $32,501

-Did you lease the vehicle in modified condition or did you do the modifications yourself? Added the modifications myself

-Do you have the stock parts? No, all the stock parts (wheels, etc) were sold as they were removed from the car.

-If the vehicle is returned at the end of the lease, is there any penalty for modifications left on the vehicle? Not according to the bank.

There are a total of 26 months remaining at $553.98 per and I will discuss the cash payment that I'm looking for to take this lease over directly with any serious motivated buyer. Please e-mail me directly to discuss [email protected].

Thank you.

Steve 02/RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$ 46,849 would be the cost for someone to assume your lease. how much more due you think the vehicles worth? I would think the most 10k.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't really know the market value of this car but considering its hard to find any nice Gen 2 for less than $40k plus all the mods you have on this car makes this appear to be one hell of a deal. No reserve auction starting at 46k? You will probably end up with the $52k you were looking for above. Good luck on the sale.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960