Is It Possible To Put My Viper Motor Into A 1972 Station Wagon?

FRANK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just curious if it's possible to install the motor from my 1994 Dodge Viper into my 1972 Dodge Cornette Station Wagon? My wife thinks that it's too dangerous for me to drive my Viper, ever since I hit our neighbors French Poodle...Mr Fluffles. I told her that the dog came out of nowhere, but she isn't buying that for a minute. So...I figure if I install the motor in my beautiful wood panel station wagon, my wife will never realize that I can still burn rubber and tear around town like a bat out of hell. And imagine the possibilities...I can take my station wagon to the middle school and race all the other teachers for money.

I will be bringing both my Viper and my Cornette Station Wagon to the Fuddruckers in Washington Township, NJ this upcoming Saturday. They are having a MOPAR festival with a number of special guests including, but not limited to, Howard Eskin, Ralph Machio, Julius Erving, Rick James, Jenny Vassos, Nancy McKeon, Erik Estrada, and Dr. Phil. Donations of $5 will be accepted at this event for the Fraternal Ancestors Retirement Trust.

See You There!!!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you want to sell your Viper because Mr. Fluffles? A STW will do more damage to MR. Fluffles than your Viper. Forget it. Keep the Viper and get a 440 for your STW.

I have a -64 Galaxie STW and Viper, both are a blast to drive. (Galaxie might do 1/4 mile in 20 minutes or less?)

Galaxie gets more looks and thumbs up's for some odd reason....
Lauri