Is it True?--PMUM on Probation *DELETED*

Bernard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Is it True?--PMUM on Probation

Hi Joe:
Thanks for the factual defense of my (for me) good times. I always have a blast with you guys, but have to offer a very special thanks to Al Lewis for the lessons and to John Dearing for showing me what can be done. I hope you'll take me around at the next session!
Bernard

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Slow down fellas...I've got ZERO beef with Skip. I'm not on probation yet (appealed). Phil is saying he didn't tell anybody I punted him, so this will be cleared up very shortly. I sincerely appreciate the big brother style defense, but it's unwarranted.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey PMUM, I posted this as a joke on our home racing board after reading the Viperdays results and they omitted your Sunday win and JoeB 01's win in Prepared at PIR. I don't know how it found its way here, oh yeah thanks JoeB I'll probably be banned from Viperdays now.

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think JoeB is trying to get all of the fast guys banned from Viper Days so he can win Prepared. I think I'm gonna have to let Dearing borrow my Comp Coupe to run a couple of laps at the next event....that is unless Joe B posts something to get John D banned. While you're at it, Joe, post something about Terri Rossi to get him banned too. That guy's just way too fast!

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

While you're at it, Joe, post something about Terri Rossi to get him banned too. That guy's just way too fast!

Tell me about it, I've been 2nd to him all season. He sure can drive.

OP
OP
J

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think JoeB is trying to get all of the fast guys banned from Viper Days so he can win Prepared. I think I'm gonna have to let Dearing borrow my Comp Coupe to run a couple of laps at the next event....that is unless Joe B posts something to get John D banned. While you're at it, Joe, post something about Terri Rossi to get him banned too. That guy's just way too fast!

Ah Yes, zzzz French guy. He's banned just cause he's French. How could the French defend anything including the Western title. Redsled Try a "Tanya Harding" on him before he goes to Texas.

Joe ( At Home in 1st Place minus 10 points) 01

OP
OP
J

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yep, Almost forgot--Sleep Racer (John D) "banned" for sleeping in turn 6 at PIR. He was Sawing so bad, he woke himself up.

Joe B (Looking for the Eastern guys now) 01

HOGDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

PMUM- If your out can I drive your Comp Coup for the rest of the season. You can drive my F.E. and my HOG??

Let me know, Im looking at other offers you know..(HA HA)

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ron you need a viper first so we can ban you from Viper Days.So you get a car and I'll take care of the banning part.I thought Terri was from Sweden not France at least that is what he told everyone at PIR.

I think we will start makeing PMUM drive in Rev or somthing to see if we can slow him down.

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This isn't such a bad idea. Anyone know how I could get Alan Mod#$%^&*! on probation? I can't seem to beat him....

"He must be cheating".

OP
OP
J

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Slow down fellas...I've got ZERO beef with Skip. I'm not on probation yet (appealed). Phil is saying he didn't tell anybody I punted him, so this will be cleared up very shortly. I sincerely appreciate the big brother style defense, but it's unwarranted.

Any one Mess's with one-a our brudda's has do deal wit "Da Racer Guys". We kick *ss on and off the track. And we protect the Swiss.

Joe B ( Defender of the proper race track etiquette ) 01

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This isn't such a bad idea. Anyone know how I could get Alan Mod#$%^&*! on probation? I can't seem to beat him....

"He must be cheating".

Just for you Jeff I dropped down to the stock class. I added so many point reductions for safety I almost made the Neon class!!!!! :smirk:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi