> Is this the 2006 Dodge Viper SRT Coupe? <

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you guys think that D-C is really committed to the Viper program in the future? Lutz said that he created the Viper not to make money but to see if he could. That is not the D-C philosophy today. Ever hear of Jurgen Shrempp?

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see them together. hhhhmmm, makes you wonder
The original car
297IMG_3827.jpg

The supposed new coupe
You must be registered for see images

Event the background matches :)

Yep! Same photo, just photo shopped.

The easiest give-a-way, besides, the road, the road stripes, the background, the blue car the photo was taken from is visible in both pics, the shadow on the top of the drivers door are the same, the hole or shadow on the top and front of the rear q-panel are the same, are the air-foils on the spoiler.

Look at the black car's spoiler. See the two silver air foils where the spoiler is adjustable? They removed it from the drivers side in the photo shopped pic. But...The one on the passenger side is still visible inside, although it has been cut down on the out side, but it is still visible against the body work inside, in the photo shopped pic.

Nice try. Now someone whoop this guys *** for trying to get us all fired up!

Although, word is there might, I said might, be an unveiling of a G3 Coupe at VOI 8.

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have more pics of the original car? The black one. That body kits looks sweeeet.

It has 1,000 horesepower so I can go beat up on just about anything I run into on the road. Here are a few pics:

Manny

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car and pictures. But the effort to fool us was not very successful here in Michigan where we know that no picture taken last week could have had trees with leaves. Good try though.

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a funny thread. Gerald came on and posted my original photo literally 20 mins after I started this thread, and too many people saw it before he went back and edited it to keep it going, otherwise I would have kept it going for a day or two with some even more convincing photos and supporting documents and maybe even a phone call to Dodge -- I had it all planned out! I was all ready to get my *** whoopin at the next big Viper meet I showed up to :)