Is Venom Red available for 2009

08Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the latest issue of Viper magazine the 09 color combo chart doesn't include Venom red as an optional color.Does anyone know if this is correct?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dodge website states that it is. With the bad rap the color has got and the numbers they had for 08 I bet this will be a rare color.

Bruce

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is interested Buhler has 3-4 new Ven Red 08 in their showroom .

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand Ben Keating has a 1009 Venom Red ACR with a black center band coming in... Is it yours? :D

Must be. Personally I highly recommend the color. I get a lot of compliments - albeit not quite as many as SSG but nonetheless - a lot of compliments. :drive:

joedud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Port Orange, FL (just below Daytona Beach)
Venom Red is also my color of choice. One thing that I believe is lost on many who say they don't like the color is that it varies greatly given the lighting, I would submit more so than any other color. I've seen photos that show it very dark, almost burgundy. I suppose it's the nature of the metallic paint, and I realize it's not for everyone. I certainly respect the fact that color is most subjective.

OP
OP

08Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I own a 08 Venom red convertible.I was just wondering if it may turn out to be a 1 year color.I personally think it pops in the sunlight.I like the way it appears different shades in varying light levels.

steve p

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Aah, the 1009 Viper. My great great great great grandfather had one. The tires were made of wood, it had no windshield, because glass didn't exist yet, and it had a one cylinder steam engine. It cost 30 cents new and a fully loaded one with wooden stumps for seats cost 36 cents. It could not peel out, but it could kill the 1006 Vega. They discontinued it because it could not hold its resale value.

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I loved my Venom Red '08 for 108 miles. Then my Viper Tech wrecked it...:(

But now I've got a nice check coming in the mail so I can replace it!!:headbang:

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In the latest issue of Viper magazine the 09 color combo chart doesn't include Venom red as an optional color.Does anyone know if this is correct?

VENOM RED CAN INDEED BE ORDERED in '09....no way would they dump a great color !

[ But it is correct to state that the VM chart does not show it !!!! ]

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad the Dealer stepped up. DEPOSIT THAT CHECK!

And if you want particulars on a 2008 Venom+White Coupe there is a 'leftover' here in OR, in showroom whole life. Local VCA Region sponsor dealer.
Check has been deposited and already cleared!

Actually, a dealer over here on the east coast has a new Venom Red '08 almost exactly like what I had.

I plan on calling them, but being as the car has been sitting there since March '08, it will require a big discount for me to purchase it. Otherwise, I'll be '09 shopping.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang