Isnt This A ROE S/C??? Saw This On Ebay

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says it is a PAXTON KIT, it is not it is a Roe. It has heavy damage to it ....probably is one of the UPS shipping accidents.

Cudaman :usa:

Wendy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RED FLAG!! I am 99% sure that this is the damaged supercharger involved in the the UPS Claim that Macedo Motorsports won. The item is located in Casselberry Florida (just down the street from my UPS store). I would not advise that this unit be purchased. I have notified the seller that the SC has been mis-represented.

Wendy

Wendy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JD, imagine his suprise when he received a phone call from me personally.........

Wendy

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says it is a PAXTON KIT, it is not it is a Roe. It has heavy damage to it ....probably is one of the UPS shipping accidents.

Cudaman :usa:

Probably one of your half a$$ed pack jobs is more like it ;)

Wendy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I finally got to the bottom of how/where this Roe SC was obtained by Quickdropflcas- the eBay seller.

A local "dumpster diver" found this in the dumpster behind our UPS Store and YES it is the EXACT SC that UPS paid the claim on. We had a nice & very amicable discussion about the history of this unit and they are going to put it back in the dumpster where it should have remained all along. A simple explanation of the liabilities they might face should the damaged SC be put on a Viper and the potential motor damage it could cause was all it took.

Wendy

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know the history of this story or why your advising someone not to sell this unit, but the last time I checked people sold broken items on ebay all the time. If the seller lists it as damaged and says sold as-is. I'd buy it for the spare working parts. I bet he'd get decent money for it too.

~Matt~

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's not a Paxton anymore but....It's baaaaack.....

Macedo's damaged supercharger

We had a nice & very amicable discussion about the history of this unit and they are going to put it back in the dumpster where it should have remained all along. A simple explanation of the liabilities they might face should the damaged SC be put on a Viper and the potential motor damage it could cause was all it took.

Wendy

Looks like it didn't find its way back to the dumpster after all....

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"THIS IS A POLISHED SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM WHICH FITS 1997-2002 GTS MODELS AND 1992-2002 RT/10'S." :confused:

Sean has been holding out on us, he has had a universal set up all along! :D

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good payday.....but the new owner still needs a vec2 @ $1000 and a new or repaired intake box. Well call it $5000 total ...... was that worth risking "real" damage ?? Maybe.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well call it $5000 total ...... was that worth risking "real" damage ??

Hey what risk--the seller spun the black thing on the end and it spins well. No risk at all. :rolleyes:

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the guy a couple of posts up was the proud buyer. i just hope he still is proud after being awarded this. almost 4 gand shipped for this blower not including the vec2, with broken gaskets and missing a smooth tube and damaged parts amounting to $$$$$$ in unknown repair/replacement costs is no deal. just a massive headache. imagine the 2-3 grand needed to make that kit 100% whole and this 3600 dollar deal just because a full price deal when you add on all the missing components. I wish anil8-u luck with it and hopefully the dumpster diver doesn't pull a fast one on you with a seized blower etc...

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't win; I don't think it was worth much more than 2500. Does anyone know why the blower was shipped back, if you look at the pic's there where TB's still on the blower and a broken valve cover gasket, Why would there be Valve cover gaskets, if you don't have to remove the valve covers for the install?

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sorry anil8-u, i saw that you bid up to 3050 but didn't win it. kiss the ground bud. that was a sucker deal and hopefully nobody here got taken. peace.

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you really want to know. Talk to Wendy at Macedo's. As I heard the story UPS only damaged a couple of items when it was originally shipped. Only after UPS picked the package back up to take it in for Claims and it was reshipped back to Macedo was the real damage done. It is quite a story folx. It makes you wonder how UPS could even fathom denying the claim when THEY packaged the item shipped on both trips to a back to the seller. :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine