Italian Vipers

Frank17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just spent two weeks in Italy, Rome, Florence and etc. Did not see any Vipers, only 1 vette, 1 maseratti and not much else.
Are there any there, the town roads, (cobblestone and etc, would be hell)..

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they were there, you were just not looking in the right place. next time, go down to the boat docks, pier 12. as for "frank, the angel of death carpacio". he will hook you up. tell him "BIG" sent ya. ;)

SHEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just there for 3.5 months, and I only saw 1!! It was in Palermo, Sicily and it was a red SRT. It was at the end of my stay and I was missing my car terribly by then.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I just got back too, and only saw two Fuhwahwees the whole time.

I did see a lot of little boxy cars like this-
italy_021.jpg

Oh, yeah, and I saw this thing too

italy_255.jpg

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wic you didn't raid the ice cream truck (Motta is an ice cream brand under the Nestlé name) just behind that yellow thingamaboobie ;) ?

'93 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spent 6 months in Italy around Venice, Trieste and Florence from June '05 to June '06. In that time I only saw two Vipers and that was when I went to a small town of Udine, northeast of Venice. There was a Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler dealer we stopped at. One was an '03 with 3000kM and the other was a brand new '05. If I remember correctly the '03 was around 100,000 euros and the '05 was 125,000. Here is a pic of the '05 but they were both identical. There were a few minor differences I noticed on the car compared to an American one.

You must be registered for see images

I was able to go to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello and it was well worth the drive down to it.

You must be registered for see images

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spent many, many years in Italy. And the Norhern Part of the country is the only place I ever saw Vipers. I saw 4 or 5, in 7 years or so.

To say they stick out in Italy is a major understatement! :grin:

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just returned and saw only one red one parked in a back yard up against the autostrada between Florence and Lucca. BTW, went on a tour of the Ferrari factory in Maranello and it was amazing.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reaction of most Italians is "BELLA MACHINA!!!".

Saw in many years only ONE Italian yellow GTS with a huge wing on the autostrada near Modena/Bologna last summer.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they were there, you were just not looking in the right place. next time, go down to the boat docks, pier 12. as for "frank, the angel of death carpacio". he will hook you up. tell him "BIG" sent ya. ;)

I'm going next month BIG.

Is it OK if I introduce myself as your *** American Lover:D

:D They probable won't believe me. They'll say BIG can do better than you:D

kostas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never seen a Viper in Italy or in the rest of Europe.

Steppenwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW....AT LAST!I'm one of a few italian lover and OWNER of a SRT 10 car!Maybee against all Ferrari,Lamborghini and Maserati...
I like this!!!!
Anyway I like my car....i like tuning....i like drive on Dolomiti mountains roads or in Nurburgring Raceway.
Fantastic car!
Luigi From Italy!

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could that be the wolf man above? Glad to finally see you chatting on the forums, or could there possibly be two SRT owners named Steppenwolf? Didn't know you were a big fan of Italy. Have been in the Dolomites myself. I too have never seen a Viper in Italy. Plenty of dull PT Cruiser diesels though. Here's my contribution.

9065DSCF0511.JPG

Caught this on the track next to the museum.
9065DSCF0540.JPG

Steppenwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could that be the wolf man above? Glad to finally see you chatting on the forums, or could there possibly be two SRT owners named Steppenwolf? Didn't know you were a big fan of Italy. Have been in the Dolomites myself. I too have never seen a Viper in Italy. Plenty of dull PT Cruiser diesels though. Here's my contribution.

9065DSCF0511.JPG

Caught this on the track next to the museum.
9065DSCF0540.JPG

I'm a solitary owner in Italy,sure because Viper car is unical for Italy.
I bought new red SRT 10,last year,in north east Italy,not far from Venice.
I don't believe two SRT owners named Steppenwolf!!!
I'll be in Dolomiti at last of May to drive my car and meet other driver with sport car(Porsche from Germany a lot,Ferrari,etc).
Anyway I like my Viper and also i I'm the one I like IT!
Keep in touch and bie bie
Luigi:drive:

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, believe it or not there are two. Actually the individual I know spells his name slightly different. Sorry for the confusion. If and when I get back to Italy I would love to meet you. Unfortunately, I don't have any plans in the near future. I'm heading to Norway in a couple weeks, but won't be anywhere near Italy. :( Hopefully I will get back there as it is so far my favorite European country. Cheers.

Steppenwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, believe it or not there are two. Actually the individual I know spells his name slightly different. Sorry for the confusion. If and when I get back to Italy I would love to meet you. Unfortunately, I don't have any plans in the near future. I'm heading to Norway in a couple weeks, but won't be anywhere near Italy. :( Hopefully I will get back there as it is so far my favorite European country. Cheers.

When you come to Italy you are WELCOME :2tu:
But informe me in advance because I'm in all around 4 job(now in Moscow).
Have fun ;)
Luigi

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent! I will do that. As I mentioned I'm heading to Norway in a week, but I just found out I will be heading to France in June. Still a little far to drive and since I haven't been to France I'm going to tour a little. But I absolutely love Italy and will try to get there many more times in the future.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>Excellent! I will do that. As I mentioned I'm heading to Norway in a week, but I just found out I will be heading to France in June. Still a little far to drive and since I haven't been to France I'm going to tour a little. But I absolutely love Italy and will try to get there many more times in the future.<<<

Le Mans! June 16/17.

Steppenwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In this forum I understand :
1.Italian people like Viper cars!
and
2.American people like italian country (Rome,Florence,portofino)
So:
1.YOU are WELCOME in ITALY!!!!
2.The same i hope I'm welcome in this American Forum!!!

From Italy
Luigi

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery