JackB and Nine Ball - Question

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out Chris Harris' new Drive video. He did just that, 0 to 100 pretty close, after 100 the Mac checks out on the Porsche.

I just saw that. The Mac seems to kill everything with relative ease. I even saw it dispatch an Aventador with little effort. The new Turbo S had no chance at all. Incredible car that Mac.........In a straight line. It will be interesting to see how it fairs against the Viper in the C&D LL head to head in the twisties of VIR. Yes its magazine test but it will give at least an idea of both cars abilities vs the other.

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The McLaren can be beaten in the quarter with a Turbo S straight up.I did it twice at Palm Beach with my 11 Turbo S. So,the new Turbo S, in the quarter should beat the McLaren..Look at average times on Turbo S and McLarens and you will see that the Turbo S are faster in the quarter than the McLaren.Now,with the exceptional driver of the orange McLaren/tune that makes it a lot closer for sure, then a draw..

But from a roll out,many will be a couple of cars behind to top speed,but short of a Bugatti,it will whoop every thing...I will run the Orange McLaren many times when my new TS get broke in ,all good fun..

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The McLaren can be beaten in the quarter with a Turbo S straight up.I did it twice at Palm Beach with my 11 Turbo S. So,the new Turbo S, in the quarter should beat the McLaren..Look at average times on Turbo S and McLarens and you will see that the Turbo S are faster in the quarter than the McLaren.Now,with the exceptional driver of the orange McLaren/tune that makes it a lot closer for sure, then a draw..

But from a roll out,many will be a couple of cars behind to top speed,but short of a Bugatti,it will whoop every thing...I will run the Orange McLaren many times when my new TS get broke in ,all good fun..

I hope you get video on those runs. I do prefer real world results than mag test times for the straight line stuff.

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's because the McLaren let you go first.... :) the ET and MPH was better in the 12C each time...

hard to argue the physics, less weight and more HP.... the real kicker is the 12C is RWD and comes out strong....

January 26th is the date!

http://www.streetcardrags.com

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say the 12 C does everything strong,that's why I bumped up and will try to close the gap... The TS is the 12Cs only stock competition.. If necessary,I will have Champion Porsche make some magic happen...

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the new 600HP GT-R should be interesting as well...

I would say the 12 C does everything strong,that's why I bumped up and will try to close the gap... The TS is the 12Cs only stock competition.. If necessary,I will have Champion Porsche make some magic happen...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235