Jalopnik article says it all.

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you guys be interested in another viper forum if it was created and not owned by VCA?

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are already two that i know of

1. viper alley

2. viper garage

quick google search and you can find them

Yea but I hear a lot of crap with viper alley and I looked at it and it wasn't that impressive. I have no looked at viper garage. But I was thinking more of something like VCA but run by enthusiast and not crazy people.

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea but I hear a lot of crap with viper alley and I looked at it and it wasn't that impressive. I have no looked at viper garage.
It should be run by someone who can write English. Not you. There are others at work. It's OK just to walk away from this mess and let the next club form.

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you guys be interested in another viper forum if it was created and not owned by VCA?

NO..... not interested in anything you are suggesting. Maybe you should create an Anti Viper site since that is what you pretty much have been pushing since you got on here 5 months ago.

Matt

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you can see, I joined the club 13 years ago at the same time that I bought my then new 2000GTS. As 'fate' will have it, it was exactly the same car and color than ( black with silver strip) CM had at the time. I have very found memories of the first few months, lot of helping posts and peoples as well than some hilarious characters such as our dear departed friend Paul Mumford. A few months later, a heavy censorship period, known as the "Magic Wand " period took place in which any posts, even slightly critical of the management, were removed with no explanation. I remember reading the bylaws and, as a paying member, asking for a copy of the financial. If I remember correctly that had never been done before and when finally some "documents" were produced, they were totally useless. Since at the time the vast majority of members either didn't wanted to "rock the boat" or were believing the bunch of lies, misrepresentations and plain BS that was coming from the top, I decided not to renew my membership. That was over 10 years ago. I still post and visit the forums and until a couple of weeks, it was mostly the same "old boys network" running the VCA as a personal and/or private business instead of working for US, Viper Owner/Member. I hope that this time , the vast majority of members will finally understand how rotted the system and some of the higher-up are and do some CLEANING. You can't fix a rusted panel until you cut out the cancer, same here, you can't trust and rely on peoples that were part of this system for so many years to fix it .THEY MUST GO

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly I am coming to the same conclusion. I wrote a post complementary to the club's founder it it was deleted. Nothing in the post broke the forum rules.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't be fooled, nothing has really changed, threads are still locked-up, and the by-laws are still the same. I could not believe how much BS was in the acting president letter/message. We DO NOT want the Marshall gang to be associated in any way, shape or form with the VCA AND/OR VPA. Is that so hard to understand?