Jasper still a go.Read it soon

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all who have been waitting for the Jasper thrip this year why not do it.We have the rooms and we have the cars what else do e need.Anyone still interested in going next month please post on here and we can get a trip done fast.Maybe a few things that we don't do like the boat ride but we can still do the drives to the ice fields and the falls and as for meals we can always make some res. for a few meals once we have the number of folks still interested.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you have any ideas for events for the 4 days then pm me or call me at 1-403-392-0809 and we can get on it.If you know others who have commited to the event but may not be on this site then please let them know of the new changes and please post there name here

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
p.s. thank you to the great aspman for the starting of this yearly event .Even if you don't have time this year we will catch you next year and good luck with the sale of the house and the move.Thanks again for all you have done for this trip.

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just returned from vacation tonight. Kinda confused regarding the Jasper voyage. I didn't receive an email from Greg with any info and still have a room booked. What's up? I had to come back on Saturday but was still seriously thinking about going for the drive out and Friday get together

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just returned from vacation tonight. Kinda confused regarding the Jasper voyage. I didn't receive an email from Greg with any info and still have a room booked. What's up? I had to come back on Saturday but was still seriously thinking about going for the drive out and Friday get together

Sorry for the confusion, Jim. When we last emailed each other, back in May, you'd mentioned that work would take you south that weekend, assumed you'd not be coming, voided your cheque (which has now been mailed back to you).
I should have sent you the cancellation email, but knew you weren't coming anyhow. Or so I thought.
I've been transfered to the Okanagan and with selling our present home and finding a new one, simply do not have the time to continue to plan and execute this event.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but on the good side of Viper life those whom still feel like ging and have rooms booked are still going.Or atleast my wife and i are still going and i do believe a few more cars are still going.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21