Jesse James on Hot Rod Again...

Dante'00ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, saw the Jesse James viper again last night(same episode as before). Just wondering if anyone could tell what parts he used that are different from a stock RT. So far I figure - cross-drilled rotors (eeeuuuu!), HRE wheels (painted), autoform front fascia, custom interior. What kind of hardtop and rear spoiler is on it? The car looks lowered although I'm not sure what kind of springs he would have used. Also how would you chrome the engine like that without the heat "tinging" or tarnishing the chrome?
Thanks,
take care,
Dante

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. With that said, modifications to the subject Viper are simply tasteless and nauseating.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too thought that his Viper was horrible....plus he made some really nasty remarks about other Viper owners in the Hot Rod article.

OP
OP
D

Dante'00ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good call Joe,
much of it is what I feel to be overkill. What caught my eye though was the top seemed to have a bit of a cleaner, thinner contour at the back of it compared to the factory hardtop, and although more overkill, I thought the intake and heads looking chrome (ceramic?) gave quite the wow factor under the hood. The rear spoiler looks autoform but I can't be sure. Sorry Steve, I don't have a pic, maybe someone else here can upload something. Good feedback guys, Viper's seem to be best in their most natural state.
Dante

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt PA, do you mean the comment of woosie Red Vipers!!!!Jessie, owning a Viper does not make you classy,,and trying to be Mr bad A$$ biker doen not make you tuff, just an A$$!

Mark Cooper RED Viper GTS,,,

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Mark..for starters....I doubt YOUR Viper would ever be considered a "woosie red Viper"! Actually what I was thinking of was his comment regarding snakeskin boots and matching jackets. So, he makes a cool car really ugly...then talks about the way Viper owners supposedly dress. Maybe he should look in the mirror.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The intake is stock polished and the valve covers are a custom job out of solid blocks of aluminum..Skeeter has polished his intake too and had Jesse make 2 sets of valve covers.One set on his car too. Bruce

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt,

I heard him make the comment that red Vipers were for woosies,,,Oh well, just another idiot!

I wish he would read the board and comment back.. I would like to hear his feedback!

Wehn are we all getting together again,,, this time I will not let off!

Mark

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, the car was featured in Popular Hot Rodding magazine. This is a picture from the photo shoot for the PHR TV show. Not very good, but you get the idea what everybody is talking about.

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajya